Seeking Help tata sky new remote how to use it as universal?

• Thread starter PRK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 13,152

PRK

Contributor
Reaction score
I received a new tata sky remote today. But it does not have universal button, nor does it have red led. Please help me how to configure to use it as universal remote i.e. I want to control tv volume using it.

Post a pic of the remote. Does it have recording buttons?

All the latest TS remotes don't have a Univ button.

Till mid 2017 they used to give the old model remotes with a separate univ button. From Oct 2017 they started giving new one.

The new remote has a dedicated TV button to control TV power on/off. Volume button by default controls STB however u can change that to TV volume

There is a combination which u need to.press to change it. I am not able to find my remote manual.

Here you go. There are a couple of ways.

8_D1_A42_AD_ADE7_495_C_A194_15_EE7_C76_FE75.jpg

6_EE1_DB8_E_6534_4678_BD6_F_D415960_FB9_D1.jpg

You need to follow the steps in Customising volume control to control your TV volume.

Here you go. There are a couple of ways.

8_D1_A42_AD_ADE7_495_C_A194_15_EE7_C76_FE75.jpg

6_EE1_DB8_E_6534_4678_BD6_F_D415960_FB9_D1.jpg

You need to follow the steps in Customising volume control to control your TV volume.

Thank you very much ilikered bro. I didn't get this manual with the new remote. I did what they said: keep stb volume to full and control tv volume only, best way to use.

Post a pic of the remote. Does it have recording buttons?
It's the same as the one posted above.no recording button.

I will create a separate sticky thread for this topic, may help other users with same query in future!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock