How to recharge Second Tv Connection

• Thread starter chunipu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 17,419

chunipu

Reaction score
Dear All,

Please help me to recharge my Second Tv connection online xxxxxxxxxx-001 id appearing for number one on the Airtel Website and for the second TV connection xxxxxxxxxx-002. Website or the wallet will take only ten digits.

regards.

bro in multi connection customer id is same. i mean you recharge your customer id 001 or 002 is showing number of connection.

jay vithlani said:
bro in multi connection customer id is same. i mean you recharge your customer id 001 or 002 is showing number of connection.

Thanks for your immediate reply I would like to I have a balance in Primary connection can I use that for second Tv connection and how it will be, and the second thing next time when I recharge I require to recharge to Primary only. Please clarify.

regards.

bro your multi connection customer id is only one. primary & secondary also. if u recharge your customer id recharge done in 1st and 2nd also.

if u want to use primary connection only so u call at their cc and close your second connection or deactivate your second connection.

chunipu said:
Thanks for your immediate reply I would like to I have a balance in Primary connection can I use that for second Tv connection and how it will be, and the second thing next time when I recharge I require to recharge to Primary only. Please clarify.

regards.

Call customer care and request to secound stb tmp deactivation

There is no option to recharge separately...there is only one customer id of primary and secondary or third connection...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock