I am in nepal and have a airtell set up box.. and dont know how to set up? :(

nepaliboy

Reaction score
hi everyone...I have a airtell set up box and i am from Nepal... Before i have been using the Tata sky and it worked.... Now i want to install airtell... does the same dish ( i mean antenna) work for airtell... and if it works... how to set up airtell... because when i switched on the set up box... it goes directly to setting and i don't know what is the transponder to use and lnb setting as well..... I tried to get the direction for antenna for Insat CR4 and from my place the direction is 55.3 degree elevation, 203.4 azimuth true north and lnb skew is 20.6 degree. i can get the direction for se7 as well... but i am confused ... if need to set my antenna first or set up box settings.... and what will be the transponder or lnb setting... BESIDES which transponder i try to use... it says SIGNAL LOCK :(..
Step by step help is much helpful and if you help me as a user with zero knowledge

u can sure use your tatasky dish With airtel stb ,
More detail here
http://dreamdth.com/Thread-Airtel-Digital-Tv-Ses7-Setup-Realigment-with-images

Your Stb show Ses7 Tp ? if yes then press ok on first tp ses7 11-1,and check signal after setting the Dish, Dish moved from west to East side.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock