Good News I bought Sun Direct HD Connection

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 207
  • Views: Views 32,299
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cable came and I checked with it. There's no difference between HDMI and Optical for me. The surround speakers are producing same volume for both. I think it's compression, not cable issue.

Then that means issue is with Sun Direct and not HDMI/optical

Also now one thing is clear that issue is with compression done by Sun Direct. So that means TS doesn't compress or play with audio codec if it would then same issue would be there in TS also with optical cable

Then that means issue is with Sun Direct and not HDMI/optical

Also now one thing is clear that issue is with compression done by Sun Direct. So that means TS doesn't compress or play with audio codec if it would then same issue would be there in TS also with optical cable
Agreed. I think TS doesn't compress but they upscale the audio to Dolby Digital Plus on several channels. And issue won't be there on optical cable because it doesn't support Dolby Digital Plus. Audio gets messed up only in HDMI cable as it supports Dolby Digital Plus.

I have noticed some improvement in the audio today on several channels like Le Plex HD. Are they working on it!!

Agreed. I think TS doesn't compress but they upscale the audio to Dolby Digital Plus on several channels. And issue won't be there on optical cable because it doesn't support Dolby Digital Plus. Audio gets messed up only in HDMI cable as it supports Dolby Digital Plus.

I have noticed some improvement in the audio today on several channels like Le Plex HD. Are they working on it!!

u mean to say that the surround speakers audio levels increased in these channels ?

Brother gemini hd available fully Dolby audio 5.1 beter than airtel ..And gemini music audio 5.1?.Plz bro..Kindly reply me i am also change the dish intha subdirectory..Mostly gemini hd i want 5.1 audio..Left and right boxes produces voice in present woofer also..Don't black my account..This last mes from gemini hd..I have lot of time spend this issue..Help me bro..

Brother gemini hd available fully Dolby audio 5.1 beter than airtel ..And gemini music audio 5.1?.Plz bro..Kindly reply me i am also change the dish intha subdirectory..Mostly gemini hd i want 5.1 audio..Left and right boxes produces voice in present woofer also..Don't black my account..This last mes from gemini hd..I have lot of time spend this issue..Help me bro..
You will Better to shift sun dth

Update on the audio issue:

I wrote to nodal couple of days back. They replied saying they have forwarded the complaint to the respective team. I got a call today from the back end team. I explained them about the low bit rate issue. They are working on it.

BTW, audio on Maa HD is much better now. Can someone check if the bit rate has been changed on this channel?

Update on the audio issue:

I wrote to nodal couple of days back. They replied saying they have forwarded the complaint to the respective team. I got a call today from the back end team. I explained them about the low bit rate issue. They are working on it.

BTW, audio on Maa HD is much better now. Can someone check if the bit rate has been changed on this channel?

Thank God!

Finally They Have Started Responding & Forwarding To Broadcasting Team!

You Have Done It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock