I CANT ABLE TO ADD CHOTA PACK........

U need to get the OPT code 1st on ur register ed mobile number then u will be able to login to ur account. I also faced a similar problem but after getting the code on my register ed mobile number, issue resolved completely

same problem here.Airtel website is down for the last seven days.

i asked CC through Airtel Twitter account! they said since i am living outside india, i cannot access the alcartel Addons part! that is horrible plan from airtel! they blocked the addons part but i can change pack, order movies, remove channel and refresh! so if airtel quote is true! what is the point of blocking addons only since u can do all other stuffs easily, if u r blocking, block everything!!!!! i thought its working for indian people well but since i saw ur guys comment! i got to knw that its not working for indian people as well

Yugendran Akash said:
still now it isnt working ...very frustrating.....
it is working bro,even pphanse bro posted snaps from airtel digital tv alacarte page
Link Removed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock