I Have exchange SD with TRUE HD+

RE: I am going to exchange SD with TRUE HD+

If you take 599 offer then you get True HD + stb , new remote with battery, hdmi cord and in 990 offer you get one month game on HD free so upgrade and enjoy maximum HD only on Dish tru HD +.

First of all exchange your SD box with HD only if

1. If you have at least a 40 inch or larger max 47 inch to enjoy true benefit of HD channels bcuz HD channels are meant to be watched on big screens with best clarity which only HD channels can provide.
2. If you are going for HD then only think about HD channels what I mean here is choose full on HD add on with the cheapest SD pack for example family pack by this under 500 rupees you will get the most of the hd channels
3. This last tip may be sound has a dump one has every one knows about it which is has in dish tru HDS box also has a option of AV cable but never use it has AV cables won't even be able to provide even average pq on HD channels bcuz AV cables are meant for 480p channels only SD channels. So always use a short max 1.5 meter long HDMI cable to get the best pq out of HD channels

:hd ;)

i am going to only exchage but am not going to activate any hd pack. i have activated maxi sports pack (275 pm) and i will not going to change pack

sayan.sunny said:
If you take 599 offer then you get True HD + stb , new remote with battery, hdmi cord and in 990 offer you get one month game on HD free so upgrade and enjoy maximum HD only on Dish tru HD +.

and monoblock lnb with 599 ?

Yes bro along with monoblock lnb @ R's.599 only. I think it's the best offer, if you subscribe full on HD @R's.200 then total cost will be 800 only, much better than 990 one month game on HD offer.

i am going to only exchage but am not going to activate any hd pack. i have activated maxi sports pack (275 pm) and i will not going to change pack

sayan.sunny said:
Yes bro along with monoblock lnb @ R's.599 only. I think it's the best offer, if you subscribe full on HD @R's.200 then total cost will be 800 only, much better than 990 one month game on HD offer.

plz tell me...if i exchange box then they forced to activate hd pack must or i can stay with sd pack

No, they never force. @599 you can get only stb,remote, lnb,hdmi cable etc and continue with your old package. tell them you will upgrade your pack later, when order if they ask.

Back
Top Bottom