I Have exchange SD with TRUE HD+

RE: I am going to exchange SD with TRUE HD+

sayan.sunny said:
No, they never force. @599 you can get only stb,remote, lnb,hdmi cable etc and continue with your old package. tell them you will upgrade your pack later, when order if they ask.

so it is not necessary to activate any hd channel or hd pack in hd box.

sayan.sunny said:
No, they never force. @599 you can get only stb,remote, lnb,hdmi cable etc and continue with your old package. tell them you will upgrade your pack later, when order if they ask.

Bro DTHBOY what saying. .?

Amit Singh Gautam said:
Bro DTHBOY what saying. .?

DTHBOY is misleading without knowing facts. I also contacted CC. They told its absolutely not necessary to take any HD channels. I am having South silver saver pack. CC told i can continue with same pack. Same reply i got in Twitter also.

sandyksv said:
DTHBOY is misleading without knowing facts. I also contacted CC. They told its absolutely not necessary to take any HD channels. I am having South silver saver pack. CC told i can continue with same pack. Same reply i got in Twitter also.

yas bro..cc said to me also same. But DTHBOY saying that he already exchange and it is necessary. SO for some i was confused.

sandyksv said:

now i have exchaged
after exchange they changed my pack. from maxi sports 275pm to (family sports+hd add on) 355pm. then i called cc and rechange my pack and deactivate hd add on and activate maxi sports 275pm that was before this prosses.

Back
Top Bottom