I Have exchange SD with TRUE HD+

Amit Singh Gautam said:
now i have exchaged
after exchange they changed my pack. from maxi sports 275pm to (family sports+hd add on) 355pm. then i called cc and rechange my pack and deactivate hd add on and activate maxi sports 275pm that was before this prosses.

Oh..Congrats bro. :):k
And What CC replied? Is it possible to deactivate hd add on? Because i also want to exchange and i really dont want any HD channels as of now. I am doing this for future.
My SD box also too old (7 years old). SO dont know when it will stop working :dodgy

sandyksv said:
Oh..Congrats bro. :):k
And What CC replied? Is it possible to deactivate hd add on? Because i also want to exchange and i really dont want any HD channels as of now. I am doing this for future.
My SD box also too old (7 years old). SO dont know when it will stop working :dodgy

yas bro..my box was from year 2008. so i exchanged it. they activate hd pack but within 1 hour i called cc and deactivate hd pack now i have maxi sports sd 275 pm.
so i will also advised you to exchange stb

Amit Singh Gautam said:
yas bro..my box was from year 2008. so i exchanged it. they activate hd pack but within 1 hour i called cc and deactivate hd pack now i have maxi sports sd 275 pm.
so i will also advised you to exchange stb

Wow. Thats too good. :k:k:k
Thanks for clearing the doubts. I will also exchange it this weekend

Back
Top Bottom