Im going for multi dth most probably...

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Im thinking of going multi dth along with dish tru hd.... may be i will apply for a connection of Tata sky hd+ for the star hd channels.. the hd pack of tata sky seems affordable at Rs 75/- with a normal base pack... lets see.. :huh

a base pack costs around 150 i guess on tata sky + my hd pack.... leave the one time accessory + dish + installation that i can pay.... around in rs 225 to 250 per month for another dth is ok for me... im paying rs 550 royale pack for dish tru hd already...

In our previous conversation, you told about this. Go ahead. Wait for newyear offer.

no mate,old tata sky packs are far better then new,i am in old pack and only in 240rs i am getting nearly all channels of tata sky....in new packs you have to pay minimum 220 or something like that for all entertainment and popular channel,dhamaal mix pack is good but not all channels coming meance channels like zoom,net geo wild,utv stars,sony mix etc is not dere.

i dont want good base pack, im interested in tata sky only bcoz of its hd channels... im interested in the asli hd pack.... :)

yeah i can see,as you have already dish tv you can watch others in that,then go for tata sky + hd and add dhamaal mix pack as the base pack i think its price is rs160 or sumthing like that....cherrs

ya... my idea is to have all the hd channels on my tv... no matter if dish tru hd doesnt give asli hd, i will switch to tata sky hd+ for it.... main purpose is technology.. doesnt matter it comes from dish tv or tata sky... but i want the asli hd channels at all cost :) i am of course a dish tv fan, but i am open to appreciation for other dth like tata sky, videocon d2h and adtv... now sun direct also for hd channels... :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock