DDF Exclusive Important Information On LDP Packs

No reply will be given bro, who give option by 12 night today there are some chances of getting old pack, tomorrow 1st Feb any body sends request they will reply 31st Jan was last date to give option,

No reply will be given bro, who give option by 12 night today there are some chances of getting old pack, tomorrow 1st Feb any body sends request they will reply 31st Jan was last date to give option,
So it is like this:
If not informed then all are understood to given consent to new regime ?
No Way i think.
Unless said YES no one can assume it. And the TRAI has clearly said that all the LDP will last till original expiry date except when consumer requests to migrate in to new regime.

Guys. Please share the TataSky mail ID and TRAI mail ID

It's exactly the reverse of this. If a customer who is on LDP wants to switch to new regime, he can, else his pack needs to continue. He doesn't need to communicate anything to the DPO. TRAI clearly stated this in several interviews.

Finally I decided to come out of LDP and selected my own pack since it looks less priced for me now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock