s68NZkT.jpg

V0GtjPc.jpg

MYTWU94.jpg

6VXvlF4.jpg

W26OT1g.jpg

8u2rOVw.jpg

pUJipWM.jpg

Last edited:
Overall Good Choice for Viewers to Subscribe Viacom 18 Packages comparing with 3 Masketiers Star / Zee and above all "Sony".

Colors Cineplex and Colors Cineplex HD price remain Unchanged and hence included in all Packages which now will fetch more TRP and Revenue for V 18.

Now Colors Cineplex Bollywood & Rishtey Cineplex Priced @ 0.10/- per month which earlier was tagged @0.25/- per month. Though both Channels running as FTA in various Platforms where it is included.
Hope these 2 Movie Channels will now be made available on TATA|sky as well as on other Direct Platforms.

Surprising that both Nick & Nick Hd+ included in Same Package. May be they are offering Differing Contents on both Channels as per Trai Regulations.

Colors Bangla HD price reduced @ Rs.12/- by which it included in Bangla Packages but it's very Strange that despite of Bad Ratings and telecasting Dubbed Content - "Colors Bangla" price Grown Up to Rs.8/- .

No Sports offerings declared by Viacom in this RIO. Expecting Sports Offerings from Viacom with their Name but.....Anyway we have to wait more to know what they have installed in their mind.

Most annoying part of this RIO packages are all Pack Price MRP offered in Fractional Price System i.e Rs. 32.75/-.... like this. Better Viacom should Rounded Off the MRP to the nearest Whole Price which can help Viewers for Best Calculation.

Last edited:
I dont like their offering of 10ps news channels in bouquets.. can’t they make it FTA 🤔 both Zee/viacom should make them FTA

count of this news channels increase NCF price in my plan :wall: I cant choose more pay channels in plan

Overall Good Choice for Viewers to Subscribe Viacom 18 Packages comparing with 3 Masketiers Star / Zee and above all "Sony".

Colors Cineplex and Colors Cineplex HD price remain Unchanged and hence included in all Packages which now will fetch more TRP and Revenue for V 18.

Now Colors Cineplex Bollywood & Rishtey Cineplex Priced @ 0.10/- per month which earlier was tagged @0.25/- per month. Though both Channels running as FTA in various Platforms where it is included.
Hope these 2 Movie Channels will now be made available on TATA|sky as well as on other Direct Platforms.

Surprising that both Nick & Nick Hd+ included in Same Package. May be they are offering Differing Contents on both Channels as per Trai Regulations.

Colors Bangla HD price reduced @ Rs.12/- by which it included in Bangla Packages but it's very Strange that despite of Bad Ratings and telecasting Dubbed Content - "Colors Bangla" price Grown Up to Rs.8/- .

No Sports offerings declared by Viacom in this RIO. Expecting Sports Offerings from Viacom with their Name but.....Anyway we have to wait more to know what they have installed in their mind.

Most annoying part of this RIO packages are all Pack Price MRP offered in Fractional Price System i.e Rs. 32.75/-.... like this. Better Viacom should Rounded Off the MRP to the nearest Whole Price which can help Viewers for Best Calculation.
But did you noticed in any of the above pack carrying their flagship hindi gec. Colors

Not a word about new sports channels! :dodgy2: Other than that it looks pretty much fine. At least Viacom18 has not tried to extort viewers like Sony. Interesting to see that Colors Kannada is much more expensive than other regional GECs.

Not a word about new sports channels! :dodgy2: Other than that it looks pretty much fine. At least Viacom18 has not tried to extort viewers like Sony. Interesting to see that Colors Kannada is much more expensive than other regional GECs.
Kannada and Telugus having more money to subscribe though channel rate is in high prices 🤪

We have to give donations to survive their small channels. 🤑So that they will be more happy.

Why in the god's name is Comedy Central HD, Colors Infinity HD and Vh1 HD not available as one bouquet? They included news channels for crying out loud. Anyhow new English bouquet with GECs is gonna be less expensive than ₹23.60 which I am currently paying.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock