Information required

My friend has a Tata sky HD+ connection and it is his thoughts that the SD channels quality is not very good in the HD box.

Re: RE: Information required

suku_patel_22 said:
If your STB is out of warranty, you will be charged 350 for remote and 60 as visit charges.

Do u hav this remote bro.

Devesh said:
It means u got normal remote with ur ts+hd.

Yes, by default you get normal remote. You can exchange it within warranty by calling CC.

I didn't know about it, else would have got it swapped.

suku_patel_22 said:
Yes, by default you get normal remote. You can exchange it within warranty by calling CC.

I didn't know about it, else would have got it swapped.

Gssran bro got with his new ts+hd connection thats why I asked.

Devesh said:
Gssran bro got with his new ts+hd connection thats why I asked.

My box is more than 1 year old. May be they started giving universal remote recently.

suku_patel_22 said:
My box is more than 1 year old. May be they started giving universal remote recently.

yes now all new connection comes with universal remote(acc to few persons who got new connection here on forum) and old +hd box with non-universal remote within warranty will not get free universal remote like hd box user with non universal remote got free universal remote upgrade. even once i my +hd remote was acting weird in warranty so i complained and got new remote in exchange but that also was not universal remote. though i got +hd universal remote for 274/- shipped from ebay using coupon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock