Interchange of STB

Reaction score
I have got 2 customer id for my 2 connection at home. One is having HD stb and the other is having the standard stb. Now I want to know whether I can inter change the stb of these 2 connections. Please someone help me out.

I have got 2 customer id for my 2 connection at home. One is having HD stb and the other is having the standard stb. Now I want to know whether I can inter change the stb of these 2 connections. Please someone help me out.
U want to interchange the customer id of the two stb's??

No you can't interchange with customer id because each stb ID is linked to respective customer ID to receive command from Airtel server.

Consider this situation, that you have two set top box like stb A and stb B along with two dish antenna dish A and dish B.

So you can do:
*Connect stb A with dish antenna B.
*Connect stb B with dish antenna A.

Note: You can't interchange stb card because each view card is paired with it's respective stb.

No you can't interchange with customer id because each stb ID is linked to respective customer ID to receive command from Airtel server.

Consider this situation, that you have two set top box like stb A and stb B along with two dish antenna dish A and dish B.

So you can do:
*Connect stb A with dish antenna B.
*Connect stb B with dish antenna A.

Note: You can't interchange stb card because each view card is paired with it's respective stb.
But when we upgrade from normal to HD they only change the box.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock