IPL 2021| Star Sports | April 9

No, I haven't send any feedback to Star team in years. Earlier I had written something about piracy. Never heard from them back. So, have made up my mind that these feedbacks are not appreciated.

Try to send feedback to concerned person if general feedback ain't working. U can do so on Twitter or include name of that person instead of "help" in email address and send it to them. Like [email protected].... I think this will b official mail id

If on a day where there r 2 IPL matches and overalap happens thus making Star Sports 2 air 2nd match while 1st continues on main channels then later when 1st match is over does SS2 keep airing 2nd match or stops it. If it stops then same can b used for Premier League too.
I think pre-show and toss should atleast air on Star Sports 2 and Star Sports 2 HD. They can even run scroll about toss on first channel.

I think pre-show and toss should atleast air on Star Sports 2 and Star Sports 2 HD. They can even run scroll about toss on first channel.

Buddy i was asking a question.... I guess u misunderstood it. Does Star Sports air full 2nd match on overlapping day?

Also buddy just to let u know, @starindia is official Twitter handle of Star Network and they do note of feedback and take appropriate action. Do try it

I am saying that as per rules broadcasters cannot make channel exclusively available to a platform. All operators r free to add/ sign RIO for all channels /bouquet. Ofcouse broadcaster r free to decide content strategy
If broadcaster want he can make a channel exclusively available on DDFreeDish which is not even consider in DTH service by TRAI. ZEE Chitramandir is exclusively on DDFreeDish. What if they don't give carriage fee for Star Sports First.

Buddy i was asking a question.... I guess u misunderstood it. Does Star Sports air full 2nd match on overlapping day?

Also buddy just to let u know, @starindia is official Twitter handle of Star Network and they do note of feedback and take appropriate action. Do try it
No, they don't. They air first few minutes. Than goes back to regular airing.

If broadcaster want he can make a channel exclusively available on DDFreeDish which is not even consider in DTH service by TRAI. ZEE Chitramandir is exclusively on DDFreeDish. What if they don't give carriage fee for Star Sports First.

They cannot. Zee Chitramandir can b added by any operator if they wish to.... Right now NEW RIO cannot b signed / New Bouquets cannot b launched by broadcasters thus these new channels r not available in any of old bouquet and are being made available by broadcasters on standalone basis. They get added if operator wants or if broadcasters pay carriage fee. Both operators and broadcasters not taken decision on it right now.

A broadcaster cannot launch exclusive channel for any platform be it Free Dish or pay tv platform. All that is allowed is that on Free Dish a pay channel can b provided to subscribers free of cost as Free Dish operates with diff business model for economically weaker section of society

Star Sports First is part of Star RIO bouquet and most operators carry it bcoz they have signed RIO but yes as seen in recent cases operators cannot exclude some chs from their platform which r part of RIO bouquet for which agreement has been signed but this is not right and hopefully TRAI will take action on it

Start sports first was available on freedish earlier but they didn't broadcast a single IPL match on it,they just promoted Pro Kabaddi league on it, they just used to shown highlight of IPL on next day sometimes full matches too and it's got lots of viewership specially in rural areas but strangely they drop this channel from DD freedish..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock