Discussion Is Bollywood out of Content ?

Recent One HOUSEFULL4, etc etc etc, I have not to time search for more bro.
Rajkumar Rao and Kangana Movie, Kabir Singh
I agree with you on Housefull 4. Judgemental Hai Kya the Rajkumar Rao movie you are referring to actually had no distracting vulgarity. It was there to compliment the script.
I am not quite sure how you are saying Bharat as unique one , I am literally disappointed after watching it
Second half sucked. The first half actually had something unique to offer.

Second half sucked. The first half actually had something unique to offer.
Bro, The movie had only one flow from beginning to end the current versions telling their past how they grew and problems they faced and there is nothing unique in it.
It is also an Official Remake of Korean movie Ode to My Father (2014). ( It Proves my point right about Remakes ).

Bro, The movie had only one flow from beginning to end the current versions telling their past how they grew and problems they faced and there is nothing unique in it.
It is also an Official Remake of Korean movie Ode to My Father (2014). ( It Proves my point right about Remakes ).
Ode to My Father is a remake of Forest Gump. You accuse bollywood of adapting Southern movies not global movies.

Art inspires art. We should be glad that bollywood is giving exposure to good Southern Movies by officially adapting them. Original Southern movies with bollywood releases like Petta and Saaho were unwatchable.

Ode to My Father is a remake of Forest Gump. You accuse bollywood of adapting Southern movies not global movies.
My whole point Bollywood loosing producing Original content movies and I mentioned as remaking southern movies because I noticed only those for current year 2020 so far movies I came across. ( they may be remaking Global movies as well , i will let know when I found )

My whole point Bollywood loosing producing Original content movies and I mentioned as remaking southern movies because I noticed only those for current year 2020 so far movies I came across. ( they may be remaking Global movies as well , i will let know when I found )
Provide examples. How many Southern adaption were made in 2019?

Art inspires art. We should be glad that bollywood is giving exposure to good Southern Movies by officially adapting them. Original Southern movies with bollywood releases like Petta and Saaho were unwatchable.
Petta was a good film compared to Saaho. Kabali and Kaala were good films but did not receive the attention. Kaala ran well in Maharashtra though

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock