Discussion Is Bollywood out of Content ?

Provide examples. How many Southern adaption were made in 2019?
Prassthanam 2019 ( Original Telugu )
Malaal 2019 ( Original Tamil)
Kabir Singh 2019 ( Original Telugu )
Lakshmi Bomb 2020 ( Original Tamil )
Jersey 2020 ( Original Telugu )
Baaghi 3 2020 ( Original Tamil )

So far I remembered these because , there will be lot more from southern remakes it self and you add Gloabal movies the list will just increase a lot.
may be Forums Members update list .

Kabir Singh - Arjun Reddy
Dabangg 3 - a rehash of hari films
Malaal - 7G Rainbow Colony
Arjun Patiala - Sudigadu, Tamizh Padam (spoof)
Prassthanam - Prasthanam
Ujda Chaman - Ondu Motteya Kathe
So only for 6 movies. Whole bollywood is accused of borrowing inspiration from South.
Petta was a good film compared to Saaho. Kabali and Kaala were good films but did not receive the attention. Kaala ran well in Maharashtra though
I liked Kaala too. I forgot it released in 2019.
Thanks for This Info Bro, I don't know about this news, Im waiting for Release.
Malaal already released bro.
Latest addition to that list is

Nani's Jersey - Shahid's Jersey.
Was asking about the ones released in 2019.

So only for 6 movies. Whole bollywood is accused of borrowing inspiration from South.

I liked Kaala too. I forgot it released in 2019.

Malaal already released bro.

Was asking about the ones released in 2019.
No Kaala released in 2018 I was just talking about good South Indian dubbed films

South has privilege to experiment with all kinds of movies as fans worship the stars as God. Even if movie is bad they will still go and watch it. Take Saaho as example. Same happens in bollywood too but at small scale. Bollywood made some of the finest movies in mid 2000s. But most of them didn't draw much audience at box office. Filmmakers needs to earn. So they make what caters to audience.

Bollywood made some of the finest movies in mid 2000s. But most of them didn't draw much audience at box office. Filmmakers needs to earn. So they make what caters to audience.
I found some great movies from mid-2000s by a YouTube channel, after watching those, I was like WTH why the movies don't even come on TV channels...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock