Discussion Is Bollywood out of Content ?

South has privilege to experiment with all kinds of movies as fans worship the stars as God. Even if movie is bad they will still go and watch it. Take Saaho as example. Same happens in bollywood too but at small scale. Bollywood made some of the finest movies in mid 2000s. But most of them didn't draw much audience at box office. Filmmakers needs to earn. So they make what caters to audience.
That happens only in TN and Andhra states, not the entire south.

So only for 6 movies. Whole bollywood is accused of borrowing inspiration from South.
Bro please read before posting..
I never accused bollowood remaking only south movies ..I am saying the remake culture increasing nd I came accrss some south movies and posted that some list. I already said this.
You should consider global movies as well

2020 remake list is also huge
Baaghi 3 - Vettai
Sooryavanshi - not disclosed
Laxxmi Bomb - Kanchana
Hungama 2 - mostly it will be another remake
Jersey - Jersey
Bachchan Pandey - Veeram
thank for the list bro

Yes, certainly they copy stories and scripts from regiinal Industries (mostly South) and music from Punjabi Industry. They have ruined all classic Punjabi Hits. In Punjab, no one likes to watch Bollywood movies as they have too much of adult content and biased comedy. Only some Bollywood inspirational movies do work in Punjab. They are really out of Content now. I would say that Bollywood is a prodical lad totally dependent on regional industries.

Bro please read before posting..
I never accused bollowood remaking only south movies ..I am saying the remake culture increasing nd I came accrss some south movies and posted that some list. I already said this.
You should consider global movies as well
Okay, I get your point now. I apologise for above.

Coming to point let them sell whatever works if Coca Cola sells better why only shelve Lassi. It makes no sense.

Tagaru is a fantastic movie. They will screw up the remakes.
I watched only the first 30-45 mins of the film. I couldn't even understand what was happening in the film. Out of nowhere he finds a girl, roams around in the Car, and the girl falls in love with him in few hours. And suddenly he's somewhere else killing gangsters. 😝
Since you are saying it's a fantastic movie, I'll give it another try.

Okay, I get your point now. I apologise for above.

Coming to point let them sell whatever works if Coca Cola sells better why only shelve Lassi. It makes no sense.
I am sorry I did not get you point

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock