Discussion Is Bollywood out of Content ?

Southern remake are commercially successful. Why shouldn't they make it?
Outside India many people think only Bollywood as Indian Film Industry, Most of them doesn't even know there are other industries
When a movie is remade into Bollywood and some one likes it , they are thinking it as an Bollywood movie and due to this the original content loosing the credit.

Simple : Recently I am playing a movie Prasthanam ( Original one Telugu ) a person ( Hindi ) who sat beside me after looking at title said Prasthanam it is remade in south ? , I did not understood and to make him believe I showed him release date of original . He replied Sorry, I dont watch much south movies.

Brother if you try counting the number of Punjabi songs ruined by Bollywood, then you will have the numbers in thousands .. and every day one or two more are added in the list. Almost every Bollywood movie has minimum one punjabi song.
Since there are so many I gave a recent example.

Outside India many people think only Bollywood as Indian Film Industry, Most of them doesn't even know there are other industries
When a movie is remade into Bollywood and some one likes it , they are thinking it as an Bollywood movie and due to this the original content loosing the credit.

Simple : Recently I am playing a movie Prasthanam ( Original one Telugu ) a person ( Hindi ) who sat beside me after looking at title said Prasthanam it is remade in south ? , I did not understood and to make him believe I showed him release date of original . He replied Sorry, I dont watch much south movies.
Thats the real gist of matter. Bollywood is dependent on other industries and still represents Indian Film Industry globally. Other industries like Pollywood and Tollywood do not at all have space in Global Film Industry matters.

Bro Southern Movies are commercially successful because Most of the Successful movies are family movies with a good plot and non vulgar jokes or actions.Also bollywood movies are not giving credit or mention of the original content.

Bro Southern Industries Big Star have also seen big flops.Star power just can't grab the audience for a full run.The Content plays a very important role in any industry.
Official remakes doesn't require to give credit.

Bollywood is also meant for family audience. Dunno what vulgarity you guys find.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock