Discussion Is Bollywood out of Content ?

I found some great movies from mid-2000s by a YouTube channel, after watching those, I was like WTH why the movies don't even come on TV channels...
I heard same from friend as well, But in south there are some Channels which were dedicated to only the older Movies whether they were good or bad .

Southern remake are commercially successful. Why shouldn't they make it?
Bro Southern Movies are commercially successful because Most of the Successful movies are family movies with a good plot and non vulgar jokes or actions.Also bollywood movies are not giving credit or mention of the original content.
South has privilege to experiment with all kinds of movies as fans worship the stars as God. Even if movie is bad they will still go and watch it. Take Saaho as example. Same happens in bollywood too but at small scale. Bollywood made some of the finest movies in mid 2000s. But most of them didn't draw much audience at box office. Filmmakers needs to earn. So they make what caters to audience.
Bro Southern Industries Big Star have also seen big flops.Star power just can't grab the audience for a full run.The Content plays a very important role in any industry.

Last edited:
And what about songs?

Almost all new songs are remix version of old songs.
I listen to a fair bit of music from all over and the best songs from Indian movies are coming mainly from Sandalwood for almost the whole decade.

I watched only the first 30-45 mins of the film. I couldn't even understand what was happening in the film. Out of nowhere he finds a girl, roams around in the Car, and the girl falls in love with him in few hours. And suddenly he's somewhere else killing gangsters. 😝
Since you are saying it's a fantastic movie, I'll give it another try.
Watch Kirik Party, Lucia, Rangitaranga, KGF, Avane SrimannarayaNa, Ulidavaru Kandanthe, Kavaludari, Gantumoote, etc too :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock