Is Chennai really on Arasu's Map??

• Thread starter Thread starter HOUSE-MD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 181
  • Views Views: Views 28,706
RE: Does Arasu really wants to serve Chennai??

I wish Arasu to rent 3 different STB's and go CAS immediately, Rs 500 for basic STB, Rs 1000 - 1500 for advanced STB and Rs 1,500 - 2,500 for top class HD STB. Let the people choose what they want and go DAS. Definetely atleast 90% of the population can pay Rs 500 immediately to enjoy all the channels.

Renting means, the STB will be Arasu property with free service upto 1 yr through ration shops and post warranty period a small fee for service can be collected.

Exchange offers can be arranged for an Upgrade with a discount and second hand STB can be sold at the cheapest rates for those who need.

HOUSE-MD said:
I wish Arasu to rent 3 different STB's and go CAS immediately, Rs 500 for basic STB, Rs 1000 - 1500 for advanced STB and Rs 1,500 - 2,500 for top class HD STB. Let the people choose what they want and go DAS. Definetely atleast 90% of the population can pay Rs 500 immediately to enjoy all the channels.

Renting means, the STB will be Arasu property with free service upto 1 yr through ration shops and post warranty period a small fee for service can be collected.

Exchange offers can be arranged for an Upgrade with a discount and second hand STB can be sold at the cheapest rates for those who need.

India Triumphs..

Fingers crossed for Arasu..

aravindan said:
India Triumphs..

Fingers crossed for Arasu..

Arasu is already too late for Chennai with just less then 24 months for the next state assembly elections the more the delay Arasu makes the lesser the people would welcome its presence.

If LCO's deny then let Arasu create new LCO's and enter all the areas in Chennai and let the people decide on their MSO based on quality, affordability and service.

I think,
along with TN, Gujarat govt also have applied for DAS license..

Now is the chance for Arasu Cable to take over Chennai as SCV already lost support in state now they lost central.

All CM has to do is lend friendship hand :shy to her former Political Alliance and get DAS license.

aravindan said:
I think,
along with TN, Gujarat govt also have applied for DAS license..

With such a huge victory Modi may not be interested in rushing for his DAS license for Gujarat, but for TN its already too late as the more they delay the more closer they get to the state election and it could backfire.

So Arasu has to deliver right now or just let others enjoy their opportunity as usual.

keeper said:
Now is the chance for Arasu Cable to take over Chennai as SCV already lost support in state now they lost central.

All CM has to do is lend friendship hand :shy to her former Political Alliance and get DAS license.

With a different govt in power TN CM can now boldly go CAS in Chennai with immediate effect even if they don't have a DAS licence as the issue they had earlier is nonexistent now.

Now the million dollar question is.... Will Arasu deliver at-least now??

Guys..
Just today all the election saga is over. The new govt is not even assumed power in centre. We hav to wait a little bit. I m sure that Arasu will get DAS licence soon.
But seeing some of the posts I would like to understand what you are meaning by serving.?? Already I m using arasu Cable STB with more than 200 channels. Almost good channels in all section.. What else would you prefer?? I think if you are expecting HD service then it might be too much from Arasu atleast for next 2 years.Also it depends on your LCO if he prefers Arasu or Any other service provider for their own business purpose.

Hopefully waiting to meet my LCO in the first week so i can enquire about the change. If Arasu comes well before that then i would be so happy and pleased. :k :sp

If anyone has any update about Arasu takeover do post it here. :sp :)

My LCO not in a mind to connect arasu sooner.. He says the same story. (NOTA)..

Nearly a week after poll results, there is no other area connected to arasu connection..

TN Govt should make open statement about Arasu "atleast now" since the elections are concluded..

Anyone getting Arasu post poll results..?

Back
Top Bottom