Is Chennai really on Arasu's Map??

RE: TN CM wants DAS license for Arasu without Delay, Arasu entering Chennai anytime??

We are waiting for digital license from centre...

TN s first state applied for digital license fr state.

After TN application six more States hv applied for digital connection.

If modi has to give approval for TN. He has to give all other states which includes UP also.

TRAI s also opposing license to TN... its again an wait an watch game.

RE: TN CM wants DAS license for Arasu without Delay, Arasu entering Chennai anytime??

Akon Nirmal Kumar said:
TRAI s also opposing license to TN... its again an wait an watch game.

Not only to TN , TRAI opposes license to any GOVT or Political party.

HOUSE-MD said:
Why cant Arasu just use its muscle and take control of the entire system legally and go ahead with CAS implementation?

I hope you would have surrendered your connections and business / investments to Arasu , if you are an LCO!!! And would been happy to do that!!!

HOUSE-MD said:
Supply STB for those who can afford straightaway and analogue to those who can wait for an STB. Once DAS enters Chennai then slowly the analogue can be converted to DAS with a basic 100 or 200 Channel worth low cost STB for basic package viewing.

Arasu can even purchase an STB license and start its own factory (or some private who can do this) in some Sipcot complex for manufacturing basic low cost STB (Within Rs 500) for those who prefer a basic pack of 100 channels.

One Tamil Proverb comes to my mind "Athaikku Meesai Molacha Chithappa"...

Viki said:
I hope you would have surrendered your connections and business / investments to Arasu , if you are an LCO!!! And would been happy to do that!!!

One Tamil Proverb comes to my mind "Athaikku Meesai Molacha Chithappa"... --> awesome viki

Viki said:

I would have given what the people want.

I'm not here with an interest that anyone lose their business, but just want a better cable service with access to pay channels.

Viki said:
One Tamil Proverb comes to my mind "Athaikku Meesai Molacha Chithappa".

I have no idea what this proverb means nor interested in knowing the same.

==

TN Govt has already attracted large automobile industries, IT companies and has also setup TASMAC, pharmacy, low cost food shops and even a mineral water bottle factory.... If necessary they can also create operators and also manufacture STB or bring an STB company to TN to produce low cost STB for the TN people.

HOUSE-MD said:
I would have given what the people want.

I'm not here with an interest that anyone lose their business, but just want a better cable service with access to pay channels.

I have no idea what this proverb means nor interested in knowing the same.

==

TN Govt has already attracted large automobile industries, IT companies and has also setup TASMAC, pharmacy, low cost food shops and even a mineral water bottle factory.... If necessary they can also create operators and also manufacture STB or bring an STB company to TN to produce low cost STB for the TN people.
Well said..

Only a cheaper price cable service can retain LCO's subscribers..

If they want to charge Rs.120 or more, then I'd go for DTHs (say sun direct base pack at Rs.150/- with better picture quality.)

It's people mentality..

IF A LCO WANT TO SURVIVE, HE HAVE TO OFFER SERVICE AT LESS THAN Rs.100/- :luv

aravindan said:
Well said..

Only a cheaper price cable service can retain LCO's subscribers..

If they want to charge Rs.120 or more, then I'd go for DTHs (say sun direct base pack at Rs.150/- with better picture quality.)

It's people mentality..

IF A LCO WANT TO SURVIVE, HE HAVE TO OFFER SERVICE AT LESS THAN Rs.100/- :luv

Yes, this is exactly what we want. An good and an affordable (Packages from Rs 70 - 100) service for most people.

Those who want can pay additional to additional pay channels (Max 125 - 150 with other language channels).

Ref: Arasu Cable TV will charge a monthly subscription of Rs 70 for 100 channels and customers would have to pay separately for additional pay channels, a state government release here said.

No help from Union Govt nor Arasu, most Chennai still under Analogue. :(

HOUSE-MD said:
No help from Union Govt nor Arasu, most Chennai still under Analogue. :(

i doubt chennai will get DAS, scv will rule again.

Satvijay said:
i doubt chennai will get DAS, scv will rule again.

Arasu never opens its mouth when it comes to Chennai so change in an immediate future looks bleak.

Hope Arasu updates us soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock