Is Chennai really on Arasu's Map??

RE: Does Arasu really wants to serve Chennai??

sathishbabu4u said:
I stayed in chromepet , and just 2 months back moved to perungalathur.

There is a LCO (for whole chromepet), named Concord giving connections to all areas of chrompet (radhanagar is main place in chromepet). The concord renamed in DAS and started Crystal cable and selling the STB as Crystal STB. Check the MSO list in DAS areas. The contact name of Crystal is concord.
All the LCOs in Chromepet getting the connection from Concord.

Nearly 5 years back, where all LCOs in chromepet getting from concord (scv analog) and provides cable to whole chromepet, one new LCOs came and gave Hathway analog connection . After hathway vanishes, he again provides SCV analog.
Mostly he might tied up with TCCL and gave connection to some ppls.
Looks 2 MSOs in one place, and people can choose the MSO.
Crystal is not much clear, and cost package is high, hence might be some ppl moved to TCCL.

Wow, looks like a perfect location and good system in place where people can choose the MSO. I wish i too had TCCL in my area, i would have gone DAS long back had TCCL or Arasu was available in my area. I really love their package and even if some channel goes missing i would still love them as they will have almost all the popular channels for a cost within Rs 200.

Either LCO's should connect with multiple MSO's (seems less possibility) or
allow multiple LCO's to enter in any area (seems absolutely impossible) or
Arasu takes control (looks somewhat possible), only then people will get cheaper package price and can view even pay channels with or without STB.

சென்னை சதுரங்கத்தில் அரசு கேபிள்...?!!

நடப்பதை பார்த்தால் எது..? எப்போது...? எப்படி..? என்ற கேள்வி தான் கேட்க தோன்றுகிறது....!! செப் 2011 இல் தொடங்கப்பட்ட அரசு கேபிள் டிவி நிறுவனம்...சென்னை தவிர மற்ற மாவட்டங்களில் ஒரு சில தடைகளை தாண்டி வெற்றி பெற்றது... ஏனெனில் அந்த மாவட்டங்கள் அனலாக் சிக்னல் ஒளிபரப்பு செய்யும் மாவட்டங்கள்...ஆனால் சென்னையின் நிலவரம் அப்படி இல்லை...!! இன்றைய வரை..!!

ஏறக்குறைய ஒரு வருடம் கழித்து, சென்னையில் டிஜிட்டல் கேபிள் அதே செப்டம்பர் மாதம் 2012 . செட் டாப் பாக்ஸ் பதிவுகள், ஆப்ரேட்டர் பதிவுகள் என பரபரப்பாக தொடங்கியது டிஜிட்டல் வெள்ளாமை ஆனால் இன்றுவரை அது வீடு வந்து சேரவில்லை என்பதே உண்மை...!!

அமைச்சகத்திடம் மனு கொடுத்துள்ளோம்... உறுதி சொன்னார்கள்... என்றெல்லாம் கூறியவர்களுக்கு தற்போது என்ன பதில் என்பதே அவர்களுக்கே தெரியவில்லை... இவர்களுக்கு மட்டுமில்லை... மத்திய தகவல் அமைச்சகமோ அல்லது TRAI ஒழுங்குமுறை ஆணையமோ அவர்களிடமும் இதே பதில்தான் உள்ளது.... ஆனால் எதிலும் தெளிவில்லை...

தொலைதொடர்பு தீர்ப்பாயத்தில் (TDSAT) சென்ற வாரம் விசாரணைக்கு வந்த வழக்கு ஒத்திவைக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது....

இது ஒரு புறம் இருக்க, CCI எனப்படும் காமபடீஷன் கமஷனில் விசாரணைகள் அனைத்தும் முடிந்து தீர்ப்பு வரும் நிலையில்... அரசு தரப்பு அந்த தீர்ப்புக்கு இடைகால தடையை சென்னை உயர்நீதி மன்றத்தில் வாங்கியுள்ளது...

கடந்த வாரம் பெங்களூருவில் TRAI கூட்டிய திறந்த வெளி பொது கூட்டத்தில்... தமிழகத்தின் சார்பில் பங்கேற்ற சில ஆப்ரேட்டர்கள் அரசுக்கு டிஜிட்டல் லைசென்ஸ் கிடைக்குமா என TRAI தலைவர் திரு குள்ளர் அவர்களின் முன்னிலையிலேயே கேள்வி எழுப்பியுள்ளனர்... அதற்கு அவர் ஆணையத்தின் பரிந்துரையை சுட்டி பதில் கூறியுள்ளார்....

மேலும் கடந்த வாரம் சென்னையில் முடிந்த டிஜிட்டல் MSO கூட்டணி பொது கூட்டத்தின் வாயிலாக அரசின் நிலை மேலும் பலவீனமடைந்துள்ளது.... சென்னையில் உள்ள டிஜிட்டல் கேபிள் ஆப்ரேட்டர்களில் ஓரிரண்டு பிரிவினர் தவிர மற்ற அனைவரும்.. சேர்ந்து கூடி...தங்களின் நிலை குறித்து விவாதித்துள்ளனர்... இதன் தாக்கம் தற்போது மக்களிடையே பரவ ஆரம்பித்துள்ளது.... அரசிடம் லைசென்ஸ் இதுவரை இல்லை... தகவல் அமைச்சகமும் அதற்கான பரிந்துரையில் தெளிவாக தெரிவித்துள்ளது...!! என்பன போன்ற செய்திகள் பொதுமக்கள் மத்தியில் பரவலாக சென்றடைந்துள்ளது..

இதை எல்லாம் விட சென்னையில் புது ஆப்ரேட்டர்களை உருவாக்குவது, ஒரு நாளைக்கு ஒரு ரூபாய் கேபிள் என்பன போன்றவைகள் சென்னை ஆப்ரேட்டர்கள் மத்தியில் அரசின் நம்பத்தன்மையை நாளுக்கு நாள் இழந்துவருகிறது என்பதையே இது காட்டுகிறது....

இது பற்றி மீடியா நடுநிளையாளரிடம் கேட்டதற்கு.... சுமார் 1.34 கோடி இணைப்புகள் உள்ளன அதில் சுமார் 75 முதல் 80 லட்சம் இணைப்புகள் பெற்றாலே அது மிகையான வெற்றிதான்.... அதிலும் மாதாமாதம் சுமார் 70 லட்சம் இணைப்புகளுக்கு மாத சந்தா ஒழுங்காண முறையில் வசூல் செய்து பெற்றால் அது உண்மையில் சூப்பர் வெற்றிதான்.. என கருத்து தெரிவித்த நடுநிலையாளர்...

டிஜிட்டலை பொறுத்த வரை அது அரசியல் விளையாட்டு....என்று கூறியவர்... ஒரு மணி நேரத்திற்கு 12 நிமிடம் விளம்பர வரையறையில் பலம் பொருந்திய அனைத்து இந்த ஒளிபரப்பாளர்களையும் ஏற்க செய்த TRAI ஆணையத்தாலும்... மத்திய அமைச்சகத்தாலும்... இந்த விஷயத்தில் மட்டும் ஒன்றும் செய்ய இயலவில்லை என்பது எங்களை போன்றவர்களையும் சற்று யோசிக்கதான் வைக்கிறது...

இதை எல்லாம் மீறி இந்த அக்கினி பரிட்சையில் இருந்து மீண்டு வருமா....!! தமிழக முதல்வர் தொடங்கிய அரசின் டிஜிட்டல் கேபிள் மறுவாழ்வு பெறுமா... என்பது பொதுமக்களின் தற்போதைய கேள்வியாக உள்ளது எனவும் கூறிமுடித்தார்.

==

English Translation: Everyone including Arasu Cable Tv is confused on the status of their service, STB supply and entry into chennai, current LCO's and MSO's in chennai have lost hope in them that they will enter and there is also a complain that they are trying to create new MSO's.

==
Source: :: TN Television :: Cable || Tv || Cable tv || Local Channel || News Tamil || Local Channel News Tamil || Tamil Cable Tv News || Local Channel News in...

Let us see the fate of Arasu in Chennai...

4 Beta

Sadiq said:
Let us see the fate of Arasu in Chennai...

4 Beta

Yes, i don't know if we would even see Arasu in Chennai.

All i want is all subscribers get what they wish for, TCCL price seems somewhat affordable for all type of subscribers as they have subscriptions starting from Rs 100 and the Rs 185 seems to offer almost all the channels that i wish to have, i don't care about the channels that i don't want being included, i find their price really affordable on a long run even for 2 or more T'vs as i can pay 185 for one and select the Rs 100 for others.

But would always welcome Arasu without any conditions if they come sooner.

Last week i walked thorugh Tambaram sanatorium, railway border road, in the shops i noticed Crystal STB installed and in the TV crystal logo is displayed. Hope after chrompet, some LCOs from tambaram sanatorium moved to Crystal. I heard analogue is switched off in chromepet who are in tied up with crystal.

I wish the same happens everywhere in Chennai. Though TCCL and Jak seems to be the best choice when Arasu simply ignores Chennai, i would accept any MSO that can give me most of my favorite channels within Rs 200.

Moving this post as a separate thread as the issue is a still developing one and a new thread might open a new venue for fresh discussions.

But this thread still has a lots to discuss till Arasu actually stops all the drama and really comes to Chennai. Hope some day Arasu visits Chennai as a decent and a nice MSO.

As expected the TDSAT case on Arasu cable has been posponded to 19th Sep 2013. Successfully they might drag the case even to 2014.

As expected the TDSAT case on Arasu cable has been postponed to 31th October 2013. Successfully they might drag the case even to 2015/16.

It has been almost 1 year after Arasu cable was announced to be started in Chennai and yet atleast 99% of the population is yet to have its service.

Arasu on total doesn't seem to have an intention to entering Chennai.

My LCO has clearly said that its now wise to go for an STB as he has lost hope that Arasu will come anytime sooner as Arasu doesn't have the plans to step-in Chennai and SCV is the only choice and SCV might turnoff Analogue service real soon.

SCV package cost in our area is Rs 160, 260 and 330.

While i asked my neighbors they said that he might have got an STB from someone who left the Area and is trying to sell it so its better to move to Tata Sky or Dish TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock