Is Chennai really on Arasu's Map??

• Thread starter Thread starter HOUSE-MD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 181
  • Views Views: Views 28,706
RE: Does Arasu really wants to serve Chennai??

BaLaG said:
.Lot of new tamil channels were available including GTV, LOTUS NEWS, 7S MUSIC. None of these are available in SCV. And Puthiya Thalaimurai was in good frequency. Also there were english movie channels, Hindi channels. I am not sure whether it was JAK or ARASU.

Hi, please update us on the status of the MSO in your area.

I decided not to go SCV digital or any other DTH..

Its the only way show our protest to TRAI or central govt..

Wait until the justice done for Arasu..

Or Wait until the upcoming central govt elections..:angry

people..Please dont go for SCV STB or other DTH

aravindan said:
I decided not to go SCV digital or any other DTH..

Its the only way show our protest to TRAI or central govt..

Wait until the justice done for Arasu..

Or Wait until the upcoming central govt elections..:angry

people..Please dont go for SCV STB or other DTH

This is the reason why i never moved to DAS under SCV, but im loosing hope as Arasu hasn't even respected the faith of the Chennai people and never made any meaningful statement till date (at-least a message of sorry stating the reason for the well planned delay), right from the beginning they seemed to have wanted'ly delayed starting in chennai to benefit someone, when SCV can do analogue & CAS why cant Arasu? What actually stops them? They can also distribute the STB's under CAS.

Though i hate TRAI for not proving license to Arasu, I'm equally angry on Arasu and wonder if they really want to do cable business in Chennai as the seriousness shown in the rest of TN is completely missing in Chennai and DAS license doesn't seem to be the only reason and we don't know if Arasu will ever go to DAS even if it gets the DAS license and how long they have planned to fool the Chennai Public

Should we protest Arasu for its well planned delay by moving to some DTH?

Even if we google we can see that there was no single meeting for over 1 year both from Arasu end and the State Government's end specifically regarding Chennai Arasu status, all they discuss is how to increase subscribers in other areas and it looks like as if Chennai is nowhere in the TN Map and they don't seem to both about it.

Though one side i think of moving to some DTH or STB under my current LCO, on the other side i still strongly support Arasu and want to wait for a few more months to know the real intention as i still expect a sudden move from them to do CAS/DAS in Chennai.

a0046455521_10.jpg

Today 31 October 2013 Arasu case comes in TDSAT, lets see how far can Arasu drag the case...

HOUSE-MD said:
Today 31 October 2013 Arasu case comes in TDSAT, lets see how far can Arasu drag the case...

Again case dragged to Nov 18. I have lost hope on Arasu Cable. May be Chennai can be treated as a part of Andhra Pradesh in TRAI map so we may find some change.

Today the TDSAT case is coming up, hope there isn't further delays (months and months of case getting postponed) and some judgment is given today and there is relief from these CAS mess.

Again the case is postponed to Nov 22..
நவம்பர் 22 ஆம் தேதிக்கு ஒத்திவைப்பு

source : tntelevision.in

sathishbabu4u said:
Again the case is postponed to Nov 22..
நவம்பர் 22 ஆம் தேதிக்கு ஒத்திவைப்பு

source : tntelevision.in

Same as usual, but glad that this time it is postponed for the same week and not for 20 days.

Back
Top Bottom