Is Chennai really on Arasu's Map??

• Thread starter Thread starter HOUSE-MD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 181
  • Views Views: Views 28,706
RE: Does Arasu really wants to serve Chennai??

HOUSE-MD said:
Good, Arasu seems to be successful only on the Chennai borders and not inside Chennai. :huh :huh

hunger%20strike%20(1).jpg

HOUSE-MD said:
We need to wait atleast till this weekend to see the real faces, someone may try to do good before Pongal.

I posted the above post 1 year back, Exactly after 1 year the situation in Chennai is still the same. It's already 3 years passed since other parts of TN got the service and Chennai is still a question mark. May be next year too i would be quoting the same post.

DAS is still a question.

SCV: Seems to be more than happy with analogue and CAS.
Arasu: Varum Aanaa Varaathu. :huh :huh
TCCL: Seems to cover not more than 5 areas.
Jak: Its there in one or two areas.

HOUSE-MD said:

Why are you spamming this thread even though no one replies here with your own pictures, 11th there was picture with ? mark and now "who cares". Threads are here to share information and for discussion. Since because you started the thread it does not mean that you can put whatever picture you want without any information here. Everyday there is a some picture with no information. Everyone can post millions of pictures like this from internet without any information.
Admins please take action

Can someone explain what constitutes a spam??

Well, if posting pictures once on a while (just 2 posts with images in the last 15 days... sometimes images convey more message in a lighter note than the message itself) is considered as spamming by DDF rules then admins may very well remove/close this thread and i absolutely have no objection on the same.

But if any single or a group has an issue with the thread title then they may just ignore the thread and move on to the other useful ones.

HOUSE-MD said:
Can someone explain what constitutes a spam??

Well, if posting pictures once on a while (just 2 posts with images in the last 15 days... sometimes images convey more message in a lighter note than the message itself) is considered as spamming by DDF rules then admins may very well remove/close this thread and i absolutely have no objection on the same.

But if any single or a group has an issue with the thread title then they may just ignore the thread and move on to the other useful ones.
You have posted this WHO CARES picture many times. go through your own thread. i have just pointed one such here. Just to increase the views of your thread there is no necessity to post some pictures on the thread without any relevant information.

Arasu makes LCO's pay subscription charges via online as mandatory.

Credit%20card%20and%20Debit%20card.jpg

Pic of Arasu Chennai Office.

bg3.jpg

Arasu Chennai inauguration board (old one but this is the first time i see this hence posting as others may also know about this)

bg7.jpg

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DELAY... DELAY.... AND AN OVER DELAY....BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

Sun TV Network's cable television distribution business has the potential to recover lost ground in Tamil Nadu, as a Telecom Regulatory Authority of India ( TRAI) order is set to hit its main rival, analog format distributor - Tamil Nadu Arasu Cable TV Corp.

The telecom and broadcasting regulator has asked all cable operators in Chennai to immediately switch off analog signals and reminded broadcasters not to supply channels to unauthorised operators in an order dated Dec 10.

Sun TV has seen its cable TV market share in Chennai fall to about 25% from 80% due to Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa's decision two years ago to start government-owned cable TV network, Arasu.

However, the Union government led by the Congress Party--a traditional ally of DMK and rival of Jayalalithaa--has refused to grant a digital multi-system operator licence to Arasu.

Our View: The recent decision of TRAI of compulsory digitization puts Sun TV in a better bargaining position (as Arasu is an analog player) and is sentimentally positive for Sun TV Networks that have struggled since the change of government in Tamil Nadu. Further positive developments on this front could result in re-rating of Sun TV Networks which trades at a steep discount to some of the comparable players in the industry.

Back
Top Bottom