• Replies Replies: Replies 13
  • Views Views: Views 1,822
Status
Not open for further replies.

sky4us

Banned
Reaction score
@ Moderators,
why u closed the thread of the same name without giving any reason. Is this the way to deal with the thread or the whole forum from Administrators to the members pamper only & only one dth tata sky. not a single word about tatasky which is against, u all can here about it. this is the trend with other non tatasky users too as I am visiting this forum for last 2 months. I can only say this that pls deal with such things justifiably and I request u that if there is no reason to close this thread then pls open it and merge both the threads. but if without any reason it is closed then I think u can do anything without anyreason from banning me permanently to deleting this thread permanently from this forum. Let me see, what u do as this only will decide that whether I should stay here for long or I should leave this forum immediatly.

@ karan, rushil, thakur 3d, sarkar
I read it in a current news updates app on android phone, so don't know what web link is and that also updates on hourly basis and its days back news.
I just shared it to know what all think about it and u guys started politicising it. rushil bro, u r saying it current subscriber base is 13.5 million, which is old news of April 2013, I hv checked it on wikipedia app, u can also check it. saying fake news is not helping, its only showing ur lv for ur dth which is mine also and if u know the current subscriber base then only u can say it fake news. and i hv not said it in help tag to prove it, I hv read it, I know it, I shared it here. many things r available on internet which I myself is unable to find it but to my surprise, I hv seen the same posted here on this forum, so it doesn't mean that u didn't saw it on internet so its fake.

RE: Is Tatasky finished ????

again :angry

sky4us said:
I read it in a current news updates app on android phone, so don't know what web link is and that also updates on hourly basis and its days back news.

Can you tell me the app name ?:huh

Re: RE: Is Tata Sky Finished ?????

Karan Rockz said:
Can you tell me the app name ?:huh
Yes bro, its ''News India'' By expertdevapps.

karan bro, hv u checked this app. u can find it on google play store by name 'India News' by expertdevapps and after downloading u will find this app with name ''News India'' on ur mobile screen.

What is the merit of this Thread?

Tata Sky not adding any :new Channels but useRs are creating meritless Threads.

DAVINDER THAKUR 3D said:
plz close this thread
Hello, Mr. one liner !
Why u r trying to show ur thakurgiri here !
Do u think u r Thakur of sholay and that too in 3D !!
Bro, pls I request u that leave some tasks for the moderators & administrators of this forum. they r much more intelligent than u. They don't need ur reasonless advice. so pls don't try to force them to do anything of ur wish. let them be justifiable in their duties.

sky4us said:
Hello, Mr. one liner !
Why u r trying to show ur thakurgiri here !
Do u think u r Thakur of sholay and that too in 3D !!
Bro, pls I request u that leave some tasks for the moderators & administrators of this forum. they r much more intelligent than u. They don't need ur reasonless advice. so pls don't try to force them to do anything of ur wish. let them be justifiable in their duties.

Listen Bro

There Are Some Die Hard Fans Of Tata Sky And There Is Many Tata Sky Users

Just Post Whatever The True Information You Read And Seen The Management Team Will Do The Rest Whether To Keep Or Remove And Possibly Do It With Source

Finally Don't Get Angry Or Argue Bro Because Some Die Hard Fans Won't Accept Some Negative Things About Their Dth - Thea Team Will Do Rest Just Enjoy The Stay With Forum

AsitPaul said:
What is the merit of this Thread?

Tata Sky not adding any :new Channels but useRs are creating meritless Threads.
Bro, why don't u tell the demerits of this thread to the moderators & administrators of the forum so that they can close this thread and ur wish can be fulfilled !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom