is that me : the good poster

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
I am happy to see our member "is that me" for posting useful posts in tech, i hope ddf will get benifitted by his efforts... Thanks.... Keep posting,,, you are doing a great job....

Yes me too repped him some days before. :luv

He is doing a great job, always appriciate his work. ;)

Also he is now participating in dth and sat related threads, that's nice to see. He is improved a lot these days. :)

Woo...+20...Thanx a ton for that !

@ biswajit bro, never had a beef with ya, lets throw away the past :)
Bygones are bygones...
and yes, if i try to do something in tech forums, its because members like you, mazhar bhai, vikram etc inspire me to do something more...for DDF.
I always try to have fun, while doing something, because if u dont like what u do, u wont do it properly. I try to enjoy things a little, too much, so much so that its fun to work :)

In the end, I would Apologize to you for all that happened, all the misunderstanding, and the heated exchange of words...
We are good now :)

Cant type more, just 'stapled' my right hand middle finger this evening :(:damn:wall

Keep posting in tech section... you are doing good in tech section... I am a workholic person so i am quite serious in work, actually more than required... I take my passions seriously thats my habit, while people enjoy their passions... Dont think about past, i was also under a bad mood because of my personal problems... Enjoy in ddf.... all the best....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock