• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 3,948

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
in this thread i am comparinig only channel count of tata sky nothing other....

While dish rv,adtv and videocon d2h adding 10 golden channels tata sky is removing one channel and adding one crap channel..... :(:

really feeling bad by this...

Is this great and honest tata sky?please tata sky lovers answer me....

welll as tata sky is facing space crunch so this is happening, when it will b resolved this wont happen, tata sky applied for more transponders in 2007 and acc to rule isro should have given them transponders in max 24 months but due to isro's mismanagement and delay in launching new satellite,tata sky has still not got transponders, except, isro there is no other way dth operator can get tp. and atleast tata sky md was honest in accepting their shortcomings which other companies hide

well dino yes i accept that tata sky space problem and less transporters too but check all other dth's have now improved their qualtiy and adding channels but what about tata sky after a big race in dth world too it remains same sleepy one.tata sky has tp problem from years now...this is always the probem and some members r telling it but not a day is coming when it will get solved so what about this?

Only tarikh pe tarikh and tarikh pe tarikh but channels kavi nahi milta.............. :(:

namo narayan said:
welll as tata sky is facing space crunch so this is happening, when it will b resolved this wont happen, tata sky applied for more transponders in 2007 and acc to rule isro should have given them transponders in max 24 months but due to isro's mismanagement and delay in launching new satellite,tata sky has still not got transponders, except, isro there is no other way dth operator can get tp. and atleast tata sky md was honest in accepting their shortcomings which other companies hide

Only Tatasky facing the problem? Every dth is facing the problem but they are adding channels and even Dish tv's clarity now a days has improved and looks better. Tatasky already lacks clarity and we can find lot of complaints about those Square boxes. May due to some low quality equipements they have they are afraid to add any more channels?

(Offcourse the truth for the low channel count is no channel willing to pay their huge carriage fees when the takeres of that DTH is very low :D To hide that fact they are telling they are worried about space as if right now they are giving DVD quality :D :D)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock