Is videocon d2h is right choice?

Simply d2h has star cicket and espn hd.
tata sky has tencricket and neo hd.

thats all.

mr karthik star crickethd can only show matches played in england or australia as they have rights for only these two country's matches to b shown in india

again whats with u karthik, tata sky has star cricket hd, it also has event bassed ten cricket hd, neo cricket hd sop all in all in tata sky u will get all cricket matches ion hd,infact tata sky also showed some domestic matches in hd last year. also tata sky shows wimbeldon,french open,olympics etc. in hd and there r high chances that tata sky will show f11 indian grand prix in hd so all in all tata sky has wide array of all in hd, and that is true hd

He is asking only cricket. once again i am coming with your point.

dino29 said:
mr karthik star crickethd can only show matches played in england or australia as they have rights for only these two country's matches to b shown in india

Whether ravi asked only indian cricket matches ?

so what do u think india plays only in india? they play in diff countries and rights to show matches from diff countries is with diff chs

Thanxx friends do not fight karthik and dino29 bhai. I wil go with both dth's and leave my airtel recorder box .and friends also suggest is i will buy hd or hd dvr box

Ravi budhwar1 said:
Thanxx friends do not fight karthik and dino29 bhai. I wil go with both dth's and leave my airtel recorder box .and friends also suggest is i will buy hd or hd dvr box

I am also going with both for better viewing.
But after sometime.

Ravi budhwar1 said:
..... leave my airtel recorder box .......

Will you please elaborate why leaving airtel..... :huh

Ravi budhwar1 said:
..... ...and friends also suggest, will I buy hd or hd dvr box
Since you already have recorder box ,
you know the advantages for having recording facility......
So take your own decision in this regard.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock