• 2- Poor

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • 1- Very Poor

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • 0- Worst

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Worst. 1/5. Because, Life OK brand was better, was looking like an International brand.

Rated average.I think it is supposed to be like that as it is for rural viewer.I think they should close down HD version as it will probably get less viewer than epic TV.Also probably their thinking is that with Rural viewers big colourful logo is needed so that they identify the channel.The cost they put in to position the channel and brand will be realized.:LOL:

who are saying worst programs etc atleast better than saas bahun dramas go get a life :p

Watched kya haal mr panchal and its awesome comedy especially expression by actors.I would revisit the poll for this only.

I don't watch the channel but the reasons to rate are:
  • FTA, the channel is free!
  • Good logo and appeal (not speaking about the placement and size because I feel this is temporary).
  • Has a HD variant.
  • Star has plans for this, they won't go and rebrand something without a vision.

MICIM needs to be back, it may come back on star plus but not on this channel. Don't get me wrong, Star Bharat is for people who have just migrated from village to city.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock