Jaya TV Tamil Channel Upgraded to HD Version -- Jaya TV HD ..

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 57
  • Views Views: Views 29,120
M.J.Sadiq said:
No, we have to wait for the addition of Jaya HD..

Then why they upscaled SD version to HD Version :huh .. I dont think they will launch HD version :s ..

Sai Jai said:
Then why they upscaled SD version to HD Version :huh .. I dont think they will launch HD version :s ..

"They" - Who is it? Broadcaster or DTH?

RE: JAYA TV HD

Nothing do with adtv side .. If epg changed you can post in adtv section and logo change , pq and aq improving itz all from broadcaster side bro .. Itz should be in TV channels section :) ..

Sai Jai said:
Jaya Tv (broadcaster) bro :shy ..

Who told you that they are upscaling SD to HD bro?

Comedy Central was having SD channel only. Later they migrated from SD to HD. Now they have only HD feed.
VH1 was having SD channel only. Later they migrated from SD to HD. Now they have only HD feed.

So, they are upscaling SD to HD?

Transmission is HD only (even for Jaya TV). But the content may or may not be upscaled. The difference between true HD content and upscaled HD content (from SD) can be identified only when we are viewing the HD transmission of the channel.

Now what we are seeing is SD transmission by Tata Sky, Airtel, Videocon, Sun Direct, Dish TV and RDTV. It is like watching a blu ray movie on CRT TV or watching blu ray on LED TV using AV cable or watching blu ray in LED TV by setting the resolution as 576p.

When you set the resolution to 576p, it means you are downscaling the original HD content to SD. It will not as good as HD. You can't blame your blu ray disc. Same thing is being done by DTH operators. They are receiving Jaya HD in 1080i and retransmitting it in 576p.

We have to wait to watch 1080i transmission of Jaya TV before saying anything. Okay? Got it?

Finally connect the external wire & capture the ss from tv:shy :shy

jHfEW55.jpg

UEQSdDx.jpg

RE: JAYA TV HD

nothing changed in clarity for me.just logo.the clarity is exactly like before.even logo is also not clear.may be dth operators need to change signals???/

Back
Top Bottom