Jingalala Saturdays Actve Music Offer

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
Terms and Conditions
OFFER
“Tata Sky Jingalala Saturdays Actve Music Offer” (“Offer”) is a promotional scheme which is being offered on Tata Sky Ltd. (“Tata Sky”), wherein a Tata Sky Subscriber (“You”/ “Your”), having an Active Account Status and subscribes to the “Actve Music Pack” (“Pack") on 5th April, 2014 between 00:00 hours to 23:59:59 hours (“Offer Day”) will be made available the Pack only for Rs. 2/- for the initial period of 30 days followed by Rs. 1.5 per day till the time You continue to subscribe to the Pack (“Offer Period”) as against the regular price of Rs. 5/- per day.
The Offer is, in addition, to the existing promotional scheme available from Tata Sky and this Offer can be availed only on the Offer Day.
In the event of You availing this Offer, in addition to the terms and conditions stipulated in the Subscription Contract (for the subscription of Tata Sky Direct to Home (“DTH”) services) You shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein this document.
ELIGIBILITY
1.The Offer is open ONLY to Tata Sky Subscribers with an Active Account Status.
2.You must have subscribed to the Pack on the Offer Day between 00:00 hours to 23:59:59 hours.
3.The following persons shall not be entitled to avail this promotional scheme:
1.Employees and relatives of Tata Sky;
2.Tata Sky business associates including the dealers and advertising agencies;
3.Anyone who may be involved with the promotion such as Content Partners, Vendors, Agencies etc.; and
4.Subscribers already holding Actve Music Pack
4.Tata Sky reserves the right, at any time, to verify and / or alter eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate, in its sole discretion.
SUBSCRIPTION
1.You may avail the Offer by subscribing to the Pack on the Offer Day for Rs. 2/- for the first month followed by Rs 1.5/- per day till You continue to subscribe to the Pack by any of the following methods:
1.Missed call: By giving missed call on 0 78150 78150 from Your Registered Mobile Number (“RMN”).
2.Tata Sky website: By logging on to My Tata Sky on http://www.mytatasky.com
3.Helpline: By calling the Tata Sky helpline
2.No two offers can be clubbed to avail this Offer.
3.Post subscribing to Pack, You will have to press Actve button on remote and select Actve Music to view this Interactive Service. You can also tune-in by going to Ch 650.
4.After the completion of the initial Period of 30 days which is being offered for Rs.2/-, the Pack will be charged at Rs. 1.5/- per day till You to continue to subscribe to the Pack. However, if You discontinue the Pack subscribed by way of this Offer and wish to subscribe it again at a later date, You shall be charged at the regular price of Rs.5/- per day or as per the applicable rates from time to time.

Very Fast Update Dileep Bro
Good Offer by Tata Sky

Good offer from Tatasky Actve Music at just rs.2
wow its great isn'it

Very good offer
i was waiting .

also last week taken trial so new active music is better

Sent from my HuaweiU8300

myqe9yny.jpg

I have also activated & now enjoying Islamic Devotional

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock