Good News Joined in Tata Play HD family

Good choice bro, that too at most appropriate time. Congrats. Only USB recording feature is keeping me away from Tata Play. LCN and remote also to some extent as @Advik said. Hope they soon enable USB recording on HD boxes. Later, if possible share your experience in detail bro.

Last edited:
Congratulations bro…. Good choice. Me too happy with Tata Play, but you will miss the Remote of adtv. I don’t like Tata Play Remote compare to Airtel.
Buttons of tataplay remote are smaller but it's quality is more premium than airtel remote

Good choice bro. Congrats. Only USB recording feature is keeping me away from Tata Play. LCN and remote also to some extent as @Advik said. Hope they soon enable USB recording on HD boxes. Later, if possible share your experience in detail bro.
Tataplay has dedicated lcns for fav , so one can easily add their fav channels and access sequentially from LCN 900 whereas in airtel one need to remember random LCN of their fav channel but yeah in tataplay I find there is unnecessary gap between the channel lcns..for example there are hardly 40 hindi movies channels but they have unnecessarily stretched it to LCN 382

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock