key in Kaon stb

• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 118
  • Views: Views 68,007
Hi, vikram Sir,
I am dish tv user, i have KAON ksc100 dish tv set top box, dish tv has upgrade firmware and loader, now my set top box is very slow and every time when i turn on, the message appear that "re-install set box" and it redirect to channel search procedure, after completion channel search, press red button to save, done, but it doesnt save this setting, every time this procedure comes when set top box turn off and turn on again.

please sir, can you help me to how to downgarde old kaon firmware? old firmware is nice and fast. how to connect set top box to pc via rs232 cable, what is the wiring diagram of rs232 female to female connector. and which software i should use for upgrade and downgarde firmware and loader. Sir please i really need ur help.
i am looking forward to your reply
thanking you
Aiyub

have you got the old firmware of your stb?or how you can downgrade to old version?

u can Transfer Kaon stb to stb By null modem Cable ....Never Try to upload any Other software or firmware otherwise u can't Watch Dishtv Channels in Stb :skd

yes i have original dish tv kaon software/firmware and i have kaon original factory reset firmware as well. vikram Sir i just need the pc software to detect set top box and upgrade/downgrade procedure.
vikram sir do you have any pc software to connect kaon set top box? i know the procedure of downgrade version.

sorry i cant find any other simillar kaon set top box to transfer.

dear vikram sir
i have kaon ksc i260 mco set top box which i recd with dish tv that set top box is lying unused since 2009 now ii wish to use the set top box as fta receiver please guide me how to unlock the stb to manually add fta channels ie dd direct channels my email id is [email protected]
thanks in advance

After unlocking The stb u Can not use on dishtv in Future ? All serial number Conax Data Erased From stb....if u want To viewing fta channel Buying Normal Fta set top box.

i have an koan stb model ksc-i260mco does this software work in my stb and if i upgrade this firmware in my stb does dishtv channels after work

dear sir ji please send me old firmware+loader for kaon KSC 100 MCO please help me

thanks4u

i have a kaon kse 100 nco model i have upgrade it into bm-8400 now i can use all type of keys in it. kaon 100 mco can be up grade with thease files bm-8400,bm-8300 at-1030cz, at-9040 all files verson is same is 12-c1-a5

DEAR Vikram sir please help me i want software for kaon KSC 100 MCO please send me ...

i'm very thankful to you...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock