KING OF OPENING "THALA" VEDALAM (100 cr+ with in 8 days)

i am started ;) sorry Sai Lakshman BRO :)

w5F92bl.jpg

O1X35V2.jpg

officially Thuppaki crossed 100 crores in 10 days ,that is the reason Thala fans targeting every ajith film got crossed 100 c in 8 days :p

here check how media got the 100 crore 8 days news :wall

Ajith's Vedalam Makes 100 Crores In Quick Time Beating Kaththi
Vedalam Reaches 100 Crores In Just 8 Days : Actor Ajith's has made about 50 crores in 7 days in Tamil Nadu alone. While it is second best after Rajinikanth's Enthiran record. While Rajinikanth's Enthiran made 60 crores in first 7 days (Only Tamil Nadu) is a unbeaten record so far in Tamil cinema.

Now the latest news is that Vedalam has crossed 100 crores on its 8 day of successful running. Yes, the news is official.

Confirming the news, actor Rahul Dev wrote on his official Twitter page, "It's official, Vedalam joins the 100cr group. Happy to be part of the team .Thank you Director Siva, ThalaAjith and AM Ratnam."

So Vedalam stands fourth in the list of fastest 100 crore movie after Enthiran, Linga and 'I'.

Here the proof for that villan actor withdraw his word after getting it is falls news.

H4nFcng.png

people said:
officially Thuppaki crossed 100 crores in 10 days ,that is the reason Thala fans targeting every ajith film got crossed 100 c in 8 days :p

Media ellam Ajith fans appa rasa.............:D:skd:no

Emba anils Vadai ungalukku thamba... PULI peria HIT ana vadai pochea...

Engalukku ethirya irukanumna thaguthi venum.......

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock