Lack of Capacity Impeding DTH Progress in India

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 5,843
Well you can quote the part to which you are replying, no problem. Quoting long paras occupy more memory as well as takes time to load the lengthy pages. Also it is advisible not to quote any pictures on the previous post. :)

Am I the only person who find the published date of the source article to be strange :huh

Re: RE: Lack of Capacity Impeding DTH Progress in India

mmadhankumar said:
Am I the only person who find the published date of the source article to be strange :huh

I too noticed that while posting the thread but it was published yesterday as per google so posted here. :)

In this article they have stated that dishtv carries 20 true hd channels but i think they carries much more then this around 27 hd channels.
so i doubt the authenticity of this article.

Very simple, tata sky from gsat, dish tv from ses8, big and sun tv from measat, airtel from nss11 or ses9, d2h from st2. So all will be able to launch new channels at same time, this is isro's decision.

So dish tv is gearing up for SES 8.
But what about Apstar plan for vd2h ?
Any idea.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock