Breaking LCN Change & Satellite Migration Of Sun Direct

Please someone update the current status of Satellite and TPs details of Sun Direct.

That will help us to understand how many TPs are at 91.5 direction

All Sun Direct Customers waiting for Satellite Change, LCN Change & new Channels addition, Bored with this Waiting, @Vadirocks bro, any thing will happen before the End of the World???:huh::verysad2::sleepy2::em::skd:

Awaiting For KM Approval Buddy,,,

Hope They Will Approve Soon,,

Awaiting For KM Approval Buddy,,,

Hope They Will Approve Soon,,
Any update bro.
Measat 3D Satellite is Launched in June 22nd & Today is July 8 th, that means After Measat 3D Launch Today is 16 th Day, I think Measat 3D Satellite will hand over to next week may be to Sun Direct, Only Calculation not Sure!!!
fX4AEDv.png

Measat 3D Satellite is Launched in June 22nd & Today is July 8 th, that means After Measat 3D Launch Today is 16 th Day, I think Measat 3D Satellite will hand over to next week may be to Sun Direct, Only Calculation not Sure!!!
fX4AEDv.png
What's the link between sundirect and measat 3d?

Last edited:
fX4AEDv.png
SD Nowhere Connected To Measat 3D,

Measat 3D Ku-Band Doesn't Cover Indian Subcontinent Footage,,,

In Fact Measat 3B Still Has 26 Vacant TPs,,,,

There is no link between sundirect and measat 3d. @Vadirocks bro clearly mentioned this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock