Magnum 33 HD changed to Magnum 40 HD

Basically Most of the Companies have package classification as ROI and South..... What airtel has done is with 40 Channels Max HD pack, they have added ROI regional channels into this pack i.e. 3 Bengali and 2 Marathi....

For those quoting Colors Kannada, its is not part of this pack and currently available as free preview !!

None of the south Indian Channel is part of this pack as of now i.e. Tamil (Sun TV & Sum Music), Telgu (Gemeni TV), Malayalam (MM HD & Asianet HD) and Kannada (Colors Kannada HD).....

Also in addition may be Colors and Star are providing these regional channels as complimentary for some time before launching on other DTH platforms to promote HD for Regional Market.....
I am still getting Asianet HD on my STB.....

kumarvishwas said:
Mega Pack also changed to 40 HD channels,still no ESPN HD :(
d89d56b6939c27a5586660cc76e9d9c8.jpg

Yes you are paying huge amount. I have two connection and pay 525 with 40 hd channels.

kumarvishwas said:
Mega Pack also changed to 40 HD channels,still no ESPN HD :(
d89d56b6939c27a5586660cc76e9d9c8.jpg

Yes you are paying huge amount. I have two connection and pay 525 with 40 hd channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock