Magnum 33 HD changed to Magnum 40 HD

shawl_who said:
thats gud news... yes, I m also getting all the 40 hd chnls :eek:hya
I m on economy sports pack + 40 hd pack now :)

btw, is there a price hike :huh
What are the channels that were available in Mega Pack but not available in Economy Sports pack?

shawl_who said:
thats gud news... yes, I m also getting all the 40 hd chnls :eek:hya
I m on economy sports pack + 40 hd pack now :)

btw, is there a price hike :huh

no hd price rise for the time being, except for the sd packs' price hike from 23rd May as reported by Deepu bro (on thread from 9th May)

Optimus_Prime said:
there should be 2 provision for this
1. HD plus pack must be free from all regional HD Channels.
2. Regional HD channels must be activated and charged acc to the SD regional pack activated in customer account. let I have Bengali regional pack so all 3 HD will be activated in my account for ₹50

Isn't it HD access policy of T(S in simple language ? :huh

kumarvishwas said:
What are the channels that were available in Mega Pack but not available in Economy Sports pack?

ndtv gud times
9x0
ndtv profit
and few more of 11480v tp chnls.... which I m not getting signals, so whts d use of mega pack.

sd version of CI, FX, Z cafe, star world, axn

But I dont need sd version, I m watching hd of the above chnls...

then, some business chnls, bbc world, cnn -- not too useful for me...

so overall, not missing too much in economy sports.

Now I m paying rs.587 wid 40 hd chnls :k

Optimus_Prime said:
noo... 3 hd channel for ₹50. (topup)

Then why it only for those who has subscribed SD feed of that ch(=HD access) according to you ?:huh

If it is addon at Rs 50 then there should not be any condition that you need to have SD feed of those ch :no

Sarkar said:
Then why it only for those who has subscribed SD feed of that ch(=HD access) according to you ?:huh

If it is addon at Rs 50 then there should not be any condition that you need to have SD feed of those ch :no
Actually I told these for regional channel.
Now If u dont have Regioanl sd pack Then u dont understand those Regional channel, then what the usage of HD feed of that channel to U??

Sent from my GT-P3100

Optimus_Prime said:
Actually I told these for regional channel.
Now If u dont have Regioanl sd pack Then u dont understand those Regional channel, then what the usage of HD feed of that channel to U??

Sent from my GT-P3100

I am subscribed to 99Rs pack and i want to watch 2 Marathi HD channels, so i will subscribe to that Pack. Why to subscribe to the SD version ?

Just my Opinion

ABCDEFGH said:
I am subscribed to 99Rs pack and i want to watch 2 Marathi HD channels, so i will subscribe to that Pack. Why to subscribe to the SD version ?

Just my Opinion
Yep.
Which regional pack u use with ur 99??

Sent from my GT-P3100

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock