• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 169
  • Views: Views 36,084
vijin said:
its the right time to throw my d2h box.
going for local cable they use ofc. package price 290 all hd channels available

Wow 60 HD chs only at Rs 290 :skd

Sai Jai said:
So can u please explain the new policy to us what u understood from there website :huh:) ..

Bro,

I said no problem to me. And others please take their time.

For me,

I don't watch any SD version of HD channel, whether its simulcast or not.

That promotional basis was there from long time.

I need Malayalam language addon only.

For the current price I am subscribed, I will get all required channels in new policy also.

So no need to bother, at least for me.

But I will be there to share the pain if any of us facing a problem. I have done the maximum help I can provide in ddf all the time. :)

Jerome.J said:
Bro,

I said no problem to me. And others please take their time.

For me,

I don't watch any SD version of HD channel, whether its simulcast or not.

But I will be there to share the pain if any of us facing a problem. I have done the maximum help I can provide in ddf all the time. :)

Happy to hear bro ur ok with this move from d2h :) .. But 99% of our d2h bros not ok with this move including Sadiq anna :( .. Note: As per forum rules i edited some part of quoted post :) ..

D2H was not adding HD channels from a very long time,even ADTV is also not adding but ADTV is in space crunch but no such problems for D2H but still not additions :-/ :-/ and today they have come up with this stupid decision
I still can't understand why are they not serious in their business,earlier they had to sell their telecom spectrum to Airtel,who knows now they even sell their D2H brand to Airtel or any new DTH willing to enter in the market
Hope D2H resolves problems soon and strike back,we need competition in DTH industry to get better performance from each DTH

Sai Jai said:
Happy to hear bro ur ok with this move from d2h :) .. But 99% of our d2h bros not ok with this move including Sadiq anna :( .. Note: As per forum rules i edited some part of quoted post :) ..

Brothers,

If that is the case, d2h is going to suffer.Already their prices at par or a little higher compared to other dths. Any problems to customers above this will count the days to their end or revert back. 100% I think d2h will revert back.Hope for the best.

DTH portability needed. Then only competition will increase.

Enough is Enough.....:angry:angry:angry

Now i left with no reason to hold back me with d2h connection...:wall:wall:wall

Will shift to Digital Cable after my due date which is in next month itself....:(:(:(

kumarvishwas said:
D2H was not adding HD channels from a very long time,even ADTV is also not adding but ADTV is in space crunch but no such problems for D2H but still not additions :-/ :-/ and today they have come up with this stupid decision
I still can't understand why are they not serious in their business,earlier they had to sell their telecom spectrum to Airtel,who knows now they even sell their D2H brand to Airtel or any new DTH willing to enter in the market
Hope D2H resolves problems soon and strike back,we need competition in DTH industry to get better performance from each DTH

D2H has become money hungry. They were gonna release a 700cr IPO but they cancelled that plan. Now their plan is changed and they're gonna extract money from our pockets! This move is gonna backfire.
No addition of channels only exhorbitant price hike and stupid policies.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock