Master List of Permitted Private Satellite TV Channels as on 31.07.2018

Last edited:
Why don't you like it?
I am undecided. Usually these ad based FTA channels have very low investments. Multiplex is somewhat better compared to others. When we talk about Indian fashion we expect brands names like Femina, Times Group etc.

Multiplex is somewhat better compared to others.
How? Can you explain?
When we talk about Indian fashion we expect brands names like Femina, Times Group etc.
Femina is owned by Times Group (Bennett, Coleman & Co.). They are one and the same.
What about foreign magazines which are also there in India, such as Cosmopolitan and Vogue?

How? Can you explain?

Femina is owned by Times Group (Bennett, Coleman & Co.). They are one and the same.
What about foreign magazines which are also there in India, such as Cosmopolitan and Vogue?
A proper channel should have a known Indian broadcaster. A collaboration with foreign magazine is also fine.
As far as Multiplex is concerned all I am saying is that there are worse movie channels. BTW its a long time since I have seen the channel so don't know of current content quality and ratio of ads and teleshopping in that channel .

Where is Zee Malayalam license?
Zee is planning to launch it on September.

Zee Classic HD (MIB:808) will be launched, testing already started. But it's SD version is going to rebrand as Zee Bollywood (MIB:820)
Very strange!!!! :ouch::huh:
Zee Bollywood will be a music Channel or movie channel?
May be Zee Classic will be only available in HD & DTHs will downscale it in SD, just like D Sport & earlier M Tunes HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock