Discussion MAX HD TN @225

devaprasad

Reaction score
last week i upgraded my SD box to HD and activated max hd @₹225 + ₹99 mypack+ Malayalam topup @₹61. But i was not getting tamil hd chanels and a max hd TN pack was showing on my self care portal. So i asked cc to cancel max hd pack nd got a refund. But now no max HD TN pack is showing in my selcare portal. I don't want to spend another 50+ rupess for just 3 chanels as it is actually available for the same price i.e @225 in maxhdTN.
Can anyone give a suggestion on how to activate Max HD TN pack. I tried through sms also but failed
I am a reader of this forum for last 5-6 years. But this is the first time am posting anything here.. so please forgive if am posting this in a wrong section.

Heartly Wellcome to dream dth. Don't worry our team members give you free sun SD code to you. But Ian also using max hd iam getting Tamil hd channel so better call once again customer care.( Note ask customer care strongly or tel to transfer call to higher officer. Bz new executive useless. Or msg we help you

Last edited:
Yes 3 Tamil HD (SUN HD ,Vijay HD,Sun Music HD ) channels working in TN Max HD...

Don't know how to send a pm. Also am not able to reply to any pm that am getting. Pls help me with that also.
[="sutharshan, post: 1109776, member: 2867"]send your cid to pm[/QUOTE]

Pls send me the codes for activating max HD TN pack.. am not able to PM anyone. I tried ADD MAXHDTN but got a reply as follows.

Sorry! This top up is not eligible on your Airtel DigitalTV account. Please contact our customer care at (from regd. non-Airtel mobile. Chargeable) or 12150 (from regd. Airtel mobile. Toll Free) for further assistance. 421401038

Welcome to DDF bro :welcome:

I am a reader of this forum for last 5-6 years. But this is the first time am posting anything here.. so please forgive if am posting this in a wrong section.

You posted in the right section only :)

Don't know how to send a pm. Also am not able to reply to any pm that am getting. Pls help me with that also.
[="sutharshan, post: 1109776,

Minimum post counts to create and reply Conversations on our forum are set for new members to avoid any misuse or promotions.

Min Post Count to Create Conversation: 20
Min Post Count to Reply Conversation: 10

If any legit newbie member faces any issues for which he needs Conversation access,then @Bapun Raz bro will allow by giving him/her special permissions.Once you cross the post count Conversation system would be activated automatically.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock