Migrating from TS hD+

Re: RE: Migrating from TS hD+

mjahabarsadiq said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
bharatkumarchennai said:
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

why are you starting again..... please wait till tomorrow....... don't you have patience?????

I checked your recent posts... nothing informative... just targeting persons.. not only dino... please use some kind words while posting... you have rights to ask questions.. but use proper wordings and expression....

What u checked

Just checked dino post also than blame bharat or someone.

Devesh said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
bharatkumarchennai said:
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

why are you starting again..... please wait till tomorrow....... don't you have patience?????

I checked your recent posts... nothing informative... just targeting persons.. not only dino... please use some kind words while posting... you have rights to ask questions.. but use proper wordings and expression....

What u checked

Just checked dino post also than blame bharat or someone.

I am not saying dino is always correct... If you say he is promoting d2h and criticizing TS, you or me don't need to get angry.. because we are not CEO of TS or Airtel..

But attacking personally is not fair..

i always try to help others but u guys have just one job which is to just bash me. my posts have helped many, but ur posts have only disturbed others and the decorum of this forum

Anyway, let us stop all these blaming game here...

COME TO THE TOPIC AND UPDATE

Cool Cool my dear friends, Don't Angry!:no

dino29 said:
i always try to help others but u guys have just one job which is to just bash me. my posts have helped many, but ur posts have only disturbed others and the decorum of this forum

In what way you helped? Pls explain in detail.

dino29 said:
u guys will never be satisfied even if i post snaps or a video as u all have one thing in mind which is to frame allegations against me

I got the answer.
After posting video,you will surely say that you have eyedefect,so you aren't getting crystal clear PQ from video.:lol:lol

mods should i start the arguement now or are u warning the people who r trying to start it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock