DTH updates Minimum Tata Play Recharge To Increase From Rs.100 To Rs.200

So u do want airtel to start TataPlay’s jingalala like offers

Than why this statement bro every company has it own ways Jingalala Offers are good u want them to implement in airtel but u also think TataPlay To Stop Them😒

Please read the context in which i made the above two comments... I said they can continue giving jingalala offers but if customers r not happy with charges being increased for other things then to save money they can stop providing regular channel packs at Re. 1 under Jingalala Offers.

I have already shared lot of points in my feedback sent via mail to senior team at Airtel Digital TV which shall help improve their service offering and it included the point to start providing discounted channel packs under Sunday Super Sale Offers.

Infact out of the feedback i have shared Airtel Digital TV has noted down the points, worked on the same and implemented many new things/chnages in last one year like new airtel logo, Launching Airtel Darshan Service, Changes on Airtel App, Smaller Logo on HD channels (at present applied only on few HD channels) , channel additions etc.

Also had shared lot of feedback with various broadcasters, OTT platforms, content providers regarding addition of their channels, app content, services on Linear / DTH as well as Airtel XStream OTT platform and here too i have seen addition of many channels, OTT apps, services being launched on both these platforms.

In near future i anticipate lot other new initiatives , expansion of service offerings and policy changes likely to be implemented in a gradual manner on Airtel Digital TV Platform

Last edited:
Wrong. Airtel Digital TV does give big discounts on various regular DPO bouquets and even has state/region specific, account specific and other retention plans for its customers. Even for new connections offers , multi tv connection and upgrade offers their pricing is lower than Tata Play barring few exceptions.

There r still various add on packs available on airtel app.

Also for Airtel Black DTH Combo Plan customers most DPO bouquets r being provided with upto 80 - 95% discount on NCF and even 10- 15% discount on DPO bouquet pricing... Many DPO broadcaster bouquets are being provided with Zero NCF charges too for Airtel Black subscribers....also service visit is free and several other benefits being provided alongwith free OTT yearly plans too.

In near future airtel might also start providing regular channel packs as part of Sunday Super Sale Offers.

In coming future lot of changes can be expected, just wait for some more time :)

Who Is Not Giving Big Discounts On DPO Packs, Retention, And New Connection?

All DPOs Giving Good Discounts.

Don't Bring Black Here, We Are Talking About Standalone DTH Packs.

Finally, Future, May, May Not And If

All The Above Terms Don't Work Here, Until It Happens,

Inspite Of Having Bandwidth Capacity Airtel Crying To Add Customers Demanded Channels

Now You're Asking To Wait,

Where That's What Airtel Customers Doing It From Long

Who Is Not Giving Big Discounts On DPO Packs, Retention, And New Connection?

All DPOs Giving Good Discounts.

Don't Bring Black Here, We Are Talking About Standalone DTH Packs.

Finally, Future, May, May Not And If

All The Above Terms Don't Work Here, Until It Happens,

Inspite Of Having Bandwidth Capacity Airtel Crying To Add Customers Demanded Channels

Now You're Asking To Wait,

Where That's What Airtel Customers Doing It From Long

Anna i have already discussed on the same earlier so won't repeat the same, work is on and there r valid reasons for delay in addition of certain channels.

About offers / discounts i said Airtel Digital TV too is offering many discounts and pricing for New Connection, Multi TV, Upgrade offers or even New Smart Android boxes is lower for Airtel Digital TV as compared to Tata Play

Also based on my experience i find Airtel XStream Smart Android Box to be a lot better product than Tata Play Binge Box

Million dollar questions , when they are going to add mtv beats hd and dedicater fav? 😂

Anna i have already discussed on the same earlier so won't repeat the same, work is on and there r valid reasons for delay in addition of certain channels.

About offers / discounts i said Airtel Digital TV too is offering many discounts and pricing for New Connection, Multi TV, Upgrade offers or even New Smart Android boxes is lower for Airtel Digital TV as compared to Tata Play

Also based on my experience i find Airtel XStream Smart Android Box to be a lot better product than Tata Play Binge Box
No bro.. without fav system that box is a mess..only a super family like yours will remember LCN of each channels and will take the pain to press 3 keys for each channel 🙏

Please read the context in which i made the above two comments... I said they can continue giving jingalala offers but if customers r not happy with charges being increased for other things then to save money they can stop providing regular channel packs at Re. 1 under Jingalala Offers

Bro let me explain
TataPlay Recent Price Changes Are 3
1. Minimum 200 Recharge (it is not price increase it is just making customer to recharge more so that cash flows will increase for TataPlay)
2. Package Price Increases ( EveryBody know Why They Are Doing This New Channel Additions And After NTO 2.0 price changes they added some channels but didn’t changed prices for some packs )

3. Visiting charges Price Increase ( even without 200 rupees no person can travel and serve customer
And if TataPlay Provides Quality Services than 200 is fine if they don’t provide that than people will automatically blame them including me
Also , u can say TataPlay Needs To Subsidise This Visiting Charges
For suppose TataPlay Spent 50cr for providing free visits instead of spending here I prefer improving the services like Providing better app
Experience etc

Generally this tech visits are very less .. for my connection in the last 5 years I only used 3 times one relocation 1 binge upgrade 1 hd box replacement that’s it so totally I spent 450 even with current pricing 600
But with single kids packs on offers I saved 30-40 per month 10 out of 12 month in last 2years
And some other offers like knowledge sports etc for me so I easily saved more than I spent and also I got quality tech visits without any hassle

So maybe think bro , instead of airtel wasting on some other things why they don’t they cut costs and increase more ARPU and provide a better or standalone app for DTH which can be used more than tech visits by customers

As Per Him

already discussed on the same earlier so won't repeat the same, work is on and there r valid reasons for delay in addition of certain channels.
Now Nation wants to know the reason because that channel is not added to airtel since more than 6 years!

(Now he will bring &xplore point to defend, but that we already know it is exclusive to airtel)

No bro.. without fav system that box is a mess..only a super family like yours will remember LCN of each channels and will take the pain to press 3 keys for each channel 🙏

It has favourite option but just like Tata Play binge box favourite button is missing on remote, to access favorite channels they have introduced method by using other buttons on remote

Also remembering LCN number of ur favorite channels is not superhuman thing, human brain automatically registers the same in memory when u perform certain tasks for week or 10 days

Now Nation wants to know the reason because that channel is not added to airtel since more than 6 years!

(Now he will bring &xplore point to defend, but that we already know it is exclusive to airtel)

easy to poke fun but i have answered as to why delay is happening in addition of certain channels (in last year or so)...Please search for it using search bar available on top right corner. Pre NTO there were different reasons for delay and i have even discussed that earlier that how revenue models at that time differed for various operators and they decided to add channels keeping balance between amount given to broadcasters to sign RIO agreement for said bouquets / channels and if they can manage to recover / earn profit from it. It was a time when level playing field was not there, big operators got huge discounts on such deals and they earned good profits by giving these channels to its regular / premium subscribers while other operators paid higher amount for such deals with broadcasters and had less leg room to earn profits/ good revenue

let alone And Xplor Tata Play has not added even Investigation Discovery HD and addee many other channels quite late...can u give reason for it bhai

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock