DTH updates Minimum Tata Play Recharge To Increase From Rs.100 To Rs.200

There is no burden created...remembering LCN is an easy task once any individual watches a channel on daily basis. Also Airtel Digital TV provides option to create 4 different profiles for favorite channels hence one can save favourite channels of all family members under each profile.

Regarding having dedicated LCN's for favorite channels , i have already shared this feedback with senior team at Airtel Digital TV....hopefully in next few months this will be implemented alonwith channel number realignment and enabling 4 Digit LCN format.

Buddy if we start to look so closely then for each operator u will find some shortcoming or another like Tata Play subscribers complaint that having 4 Digit LCN causes inconvenience to senior citizens to press channel number remote...however on positive side having 4 Digit LCN helps DTH / Cable TV operator to arrange channels from various genre in proper manner thus having sufficient empty slots for addition of various channels and maintaining required gaps between genres on Electronic Program Guide....this immensely reduces the constant need to change LCN of channels for creating empty slots in order to launch new channels

Everything has a positive and downside, so we need to choose the best option which serves the required purpose in most effective manner :)
But still we need dedicated fav..maybe normal airtel hd box has fav system with profiles, but afaik there is no proper fav system in xstream box so it cannot be better than tataplay

Buddy 1stly MTV Beats caters to the youth audience and almost all the people under 50 know how to stream / watch songs online....also even most of the older audience (50 - 75 years) knows how to search song on YouTube and play it
So what are all the HD channels not available in Adtv online is the only option to watch right 🤔🤔 .. This is the fate of users have to accept for buying Adtv stb 🤔🤔

My monthly charges rs. 192. So I doing 200 RC already. If they announced 300, I oppose. 200 is okay.

So what are all the HD channels not available in Adtv online is the only option to watch right 🤔🤔 .. This is the fate of users have to accept for buying Adtv stb 🤔🤔

I think airtel should remove all hd channels because people seems already happy with sd channels

Plz stop twisting the meaning of my statement. I just said that there is no urgent need for the addition of MTV HD, MTV Beats HD and Vh1 as SD feed is airing same content in 16:9 video aspect ratio...addition has been pending for last year or so bcoz of certain reasons and once work is completed on the same addition will follow suit. Till that time one can enjoy watching SD feed as it too airs same shows , also picture quality is good hence customers are not exactly missing out on anything of key importance

I "did not" said that HD channels addition should not happen and subscribers r happy watching just SD channels ....these r ur words

There is a lot of difference in the 1sr and 2nd statement

What is that valid reason please explain

Bro, u just give laughing emoji reaction on all my posts even though for long i have requested u to understand what i am discussing / stating which would help u to get answers to ur questions rather than repeatedly asking same queries.

Please search for the same on the forum as i am not putting my valuable time and efforts again in explaining the same.

Also i am no longer continuing discussion on this topic.

Good Night

Who decided there is no urgent need of mtv beats hd/mtv hd or vh1 hd? Even though there is no difference ratio difference between sd and hd channel , sd channel still cannot beat hd channel quality! There is a reason why people prefer hd version of the same channel!
Based on your comment, I feel airtel customers are using old age crt tv or upto 32" tv and hence cannot differentiate between hd and sd 😂😂🙏

Who decided there is no urgent need of mtv beats hd/mtv hd or vh1 hd? Even though there is no difference ratio difference between sd and hd channel , sd channel still cannot beat hd channel quality! There is a reason why people prefer hd version of the same channel!
Based on your comment, I feel airtel customers are using old age crt tv or upto 32" tv and hence cannot differentiate between hd and sd 😂😂🙏

Again u r just trying to give my statement some other meaning...i have not said what u r making it out to be

Just to conclude by not having access to &XPlor HD channel Tata Play subscribers are certainly missing out on watching so many good critically acclaimed, offbeat, meaningful and even various mainstream bollywood movies which r aired through the daily on this channel....some of these movies might be getting aired few times on And Pictures HD in evening slot or on few occasions during daytime as SD feed airs some old bollywood movie but still most other movies aired on &Xplor do not get aired at prime slots on other hindi movie channels on zee network

Rather than continuosly stating that Airtel Digital TV is not adding MTV HD, MTV Beats HD, Vh1 HD which as i have said r not missed much bcoz of reasons i mentioned in previous posts and will be added very soon, there should be discussion and demand for addition of And Xplor HD on Tata Play platform as it is an excellent hindi movie channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock