DTH updates Minimum Tata Play Recharge To Increase From Rs.100 To Rs.200

It has favourite option but just like Tata Play binge box favourite button is missing on remote, to access favorite channels they have introduced method by using other buttons on remote

Also remembering LCN number of ur favorite channels is not superhuman thing, human brain automatically registers the same in memory when u perform certain tasks for week or 10 days
What buttons bro? They don't have dedicated lcn fav, if you mean accessing fav means pressing left arrow, then scrolling the list and press ok button then it is painful process don't you think? Similarly even though you remember LCN it is not practical to press 3 digits to switch to next fav channel! Also due to many things going on in human mind, it is always easier to forget the lcn..so why take additional burden to remember random LCN when you have other useful thing to remember

easy to poke fun but i have answered as to why delay is happening in addition of certain channels...Please search for it using search bar available on top right corner.

let alone And Xplor Tata Play has not added even Investigation Discovery HD and addee many other channels quite late...can u give reason for it bhai
Mtv beats hd false hope posts I have seen many times .. regarding &xplore it is still exclusive to airtel because no other dth have it .. similarly ID hd not present in all dth and it is not a popular channel too like mtv beats hd

While after 30 days lock in period by airtel, many fan said other dth will implement the same which didn't happen but after this move by tataplay I am pretty sure airtel will implement the same😂
Nailed it 🤣🤣
In near future airtel might also start providing regular channel packs as part of Sunday Super Sale Offers.

In coming future lot of changes can be expected, just wait for some more time :)
This near future concept is same like 30 days lock in period concept as expected in TP near future by you 🤔🤔

Is there any specific time for this near future concept how long you'll say this are you cheating members by saying this keep on ??

Now coming to some more time concept how long it'll be some more time any specific time frame for that ?? how you're saying all these things are you part of Adtv team 🤔🤔

Last edited:
Mtv beats hd false hope posts I have seen many times .. regarding &xplore it is still exclusive to airtel because no other dth have it .. similarly ID hd not present in all dth and it is not a popular channel too like mtv beats hd

Mostly youngsters watch songs online hence even MTV Beats is not much missed ....both SD and HD feeds of MTV, MTV Beats, Vh1 have same content and SD feed available in 16:9 video aspect ratio so it further diminishes need/significance for the HD feed

Mostly youngsters watch songs online hence even MTV Beats is not much missed ....both SD and HD feeds of MTV, MTV Beats, Vh1 have same content and SD feed available in 16:9 video aspect ratio so it further diminishes need/significance for the HD feed
What about the people who not even know how to play a song through online 🤔🤔

Their not deserved or unlucky to watch songs on hd 😞😞🤔

What about the people who not even know how to play a song through online 🤔🤔

Their not deserved or unlucky to watch songs on hd 😞😞🤔

Buddy 1stly MTV Beats caters to the youth audience and almost all the people under 50 know how to stream / watch songs online....also even most of the older audience (50 - 75 years) knows how to search song on YouTube and play it

Joking right..then all programmes are available online why need dth itself 😂

Buddy,,u r free to misinterpret my statement and make an out of context comment...i simply said there is no real immediate need for these channels....u r saying as if not having these channels is causing viewers to miss some important content.

Ofcourse additions r welcome but if delayed due to valid reasons then no point daily criticising an operator for the same

But i always see that when Tata Play implements such policies be it above thing or discontinuing free service visit fee and charging for the same...plus recently increasing this fee then many members find reasons to justify its need thereby stating that it is correct decision but when Airtel Digital TV does make such changes in policies then it is criticised.
only statement that i go along with @dino29 bro of all of his posts in this forum.
there are some blind fan boys here.. hope those eyes will be opened in near future.

What buttons bro? They don't have dedicated lcn fav, if you mean accessing fav means pressing left arrow, then scrolling the list and press ok button then it is painful process don't you think? Similarly even though you remember LCN it is not practical to press 3 digits to switch to next fav channel! Also due to many things going on in human mind, it is always easier to forget the lcn..so why take additional burden to remember random LCN when you have other useful thing to remember

There is no burden created...remembering LCN is an easy task once any individual watches a channel on daily basis. Also Airtel Digital TV provides option to create 4 different profiles for favorite channels hence one can save favourite channels of all family members under each profile.

Regarding having dedicated LCN's for favorite channels , i have already shared this feedback with senior team at Airtel Digital TV....hopefully in next few months this will be implemented alonwith channel number realignment and enabling 4 Digit LCN format.

Buddy if we start to look so closely then for each operator u will find some shortcoming or another like Tata Play subscribers complaint that having 4 Digit LCN causes inconvenience to senior citizens to press channel number remote...however on positive side having 4 Digit LCN helps DTH / Cable TV operator to arrange channels from various genre in proper manner thus having sufficient empty slots for addition of various channels and maintaining required gaps between genres on Electronic Program Guide....this immensely reduces the constant need to change LCN of channels for creating empty slots in order to launch new channels

Everything has a positive and downside, so we need to choose the best option which serves the required purpose in most effective manner :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock