MOved to Videocon D2H HD from Tatasky HD

Good selection.. Enjoy and welcome to d2h family..

every dog has its own day.but only for hd and good packaging i appriciate your move.

Congrats. I am also planning to change my Tata Sky next week and shift to Videocon D2h.

Iam also planning to throw the Tata Sky...but worried abt sd channel quality on D2h...can any one post a pic of SD channel from D2H HD box...which will help me to take D2h connection..

I must say that quality of HD channels on TataSky was way better than Videocon. Videocon compresses the quality for more channels.

I switched to Videocon D2H HD last week. I was on TataSkyHD from almost 2 years.

The quality of both SD and HD channels on Videocon is below TataSky but its OK for me. Videocon has more HD channels.

Now we have 2 TataSky SD boxes and 1 VideoconD2H HD box in our home. :D

My last call on Tatasky 1 April if no gsat 10 and new HD channels I'll say goodbye too it's been long long wait but it ends here

videocon d2h sd and hd quality is excellent. tata sky compresses channels more than videocon d2h
nniiki go ahead and buy videocon d2h, u will not regret it

i don't Agree with Dino29 ..SD channel were good on tatasky HD on my 42 LG LED ...Videocon picture looks a bit pixelated to me from what i see:'(

HD is on par and some channel ahead of TS.

Will post Screenshot later for u guys.

Could anybody post the link for operating guide of Videocon D2h HD ..As after long brainteasing i was able to figure out How to set fav :c

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock