MOved to Videocon D2H HD from Tatasky HD

dearone4u_22

Reaction score
Guys today i finally made the Jump from Tatasky HD to Videocon D2H HD

With Rs 5644 offer with full year Platinum HD Pack along with Free Installation And Activation:tup

First Observation HD Quality on Videocon D2h is Awesome with Dolby Digital:eek:hya

But Sd Channel are better on Tatasky(pixelation wise) :( which i rarely watch nowadays so no issue for me..but colurs are more bright and rich on Videocon D2H

Sound is little bit low as compared to Tatasky . but its fine nothing to worry about...:-/

Had a talk with Videocon D2h Customer Executive about a minor misunderstanding, Got it Resolved. but Tatasky Customer service is miles ahead with there manners and promptness

Overall i m happy with my decision .....hope it stays same for next 12 month:)

PS:- With Tatasky i was suscribed to Mega pack..with them increasing package rate from 5500 to 6400(Now Mega HD) ..made me pull the trigger on tatasky ..also lack of new channel Addition was getting more and more frustrating

Anybody hesitating to make the jump from tatasky to Videocon D2H HD ...go ahead with it if u can accept little bit of patience needed with there customer care
:tup:k

whenever u have issues just post on their facebook page, mail to them at [email protected] or send a tweet to them.

sd pic quality will improve in next few months

Good choice to go with D2H HD as it has the most no. of channels and good HD picture quality. Can you please post some screen-shots as well to help others in this forum make a good choice.

Good Choice Bro!

Soon Expect HBO HD Channels Too!

Welcome to Videocon D2H Family...dearone4u_22!!!!!!

If possible share some snaps of ur box and channels snaps

very gud decision :clap
Now pls throw Tata Sky dish and STB as far as possible from ur house.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock