MOved to Videocon D2H HD from Tatasky HD

well bro tata sky compresses chs more and uses deblocking to dissolve pixels, if videocon d2h does the same then u will get much better pic quality. but as i told u technically tata sky compresses sd and hd chs more than videocon d2h

also in videocon d2h u will get more sharper pictures than tata sky as tata sky uses deblocking which makes pixels dissolve/smoother but makes pic sharpness low

to set favorites, press d2h menu button on remote and select favorites option

Which and all channels have a bluish tint in d2h?? can anyone tell?? might move the next month from Airtel.. so would like to know before that

The great decision !!! I am also a Airtel HD's subscriber but due to non availability of Star Cricket HD and ESPN HD my self also moved to D2H HD and taken yearly package. Picture quality of HD channels is same and SD channels are not so good compare to Airtel because my connection of Airtel is also active.

arvindp said:
Which and all channels have a bluish tint in d2h?? can anyone tell?? might move the next month from Airtel.. so would like to know before that

the new 2012 model stb's do not have the bluish tint issue. just note that in order to differentiate between new packed 2012 stb and old model 2011 stb, u need to look below the front panel buttons, there u will see logo of the concerned buttons in white color while in old stb's these r in black color

also if u want to wait u can do so for 2 to 3 months as very soon videocon d2h is launching all new range of stb's and by that time software will also b fastened thru an upgrade

dino29 said:
also if u want to wait u can do so for 2 to 3 months as very soon videocon d2h is launching all new range of stb's and by that time software will also b fastened thru an upgrade

Bro,how you got all these very very secret decision of d2h management?:huh:huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock