Breaking Movies Ok Rebranding as "Star Gold 2" w.e.f 1st Feb 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarfaRaZ

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
u4uw7T0.png

I don't get the logic Zee Cinema HD airs repetitive garbage charges ₹19. While &Xplor charges ₹6 airs best movies of today and yesteryears. Same thing will happen to Star Gold and Star Gold 2.
Price is set according to ratings . The more ratings the more ad revenue for the channel . &Xplor HD is a premium Channel so its Ad price is higher compare to regular HD channels so Ad revenue is less in this channel so Broadcasters price it less to get more subscribers.

Price is set according to ratings . The more ratings the more ad revenue for the channel . &Xplor HD is a premium Channel so its Ad price is higher compare to regular HD channels so Ad revenue is less in this channel so Broadcasters price it less to get more subscribers.
My Brain Hurts! 😵

With the newly launching channels, Disney Star is going to have 10 movie channels in Hindi...! Instead they could have been consider of having 8 Movie channels and 2 Music channels(HD+SD). In both cases the overall viewership will not have much variations. This was quite disgusting that they are not thinking about diversity even having enough resources. I expected axing some movie channels, then launching music channels and an HD version for Bindass. But nothing happened 🤕
Anyway it seems Star has some plans to build up their movie library for feeding up this channels. More Hollywood dubbed movies can be expected. Also some big deals(May be YRF) are in backstage.

It's very urgent. Someone please clarify me that the below posted logo of Star Gold 2 is official or not?
koyuhT6.jpg

Official Logo
star-gold2.jpg

Star Gold 2, with latest offering in the Hindi movie channel category. In an industry-first move, the network is introducing movie theatre’s “multiplex strategy” to the small screen, enabling it to showcase the myriad premieres of the newly acquired Bollywood movies on both Star Gold and Star Gold 2.

Star India to launch new movie channel 'Star Gold 2' on 01 Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock