Breaking Movies Ok Rebranding as "Star Gold 2" w.e.f 1st Feb 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Logo
star-gold2.jpg

Star Gold 2, with latest offering in the Hindi movie channel category. In an industry-first move, the network is introducing movie theatre’s “multiplex strategy” to the small screen, enabling it to showcase the myriad premieres of the newly acquired Bollywood movies on both Star Gold and Star Gold 2.

Star India to launch new movie channel 'Star Gold 2' on 01 Feb
Star Gold also rebranding then?

Official Logo
star-gold2.jpg

Star Gold 2, with latest offering in the Hindi movie channel category. In an industry-first move, the network is introducing movie theatre’s “multiplex strategy” to the small screen, enabling it to showcase the myriad premieres of the newly acquired Bollywood movies on both Star Gold and Star Gold 2.

Star India to launch new movie channel 'Star Gold 2' on 01 Feb
Bro , vijay music launching on Feb 1 ? Or postponed ?

Official Logo
star-gold2.jpg
THIS is the new logo?!?! :angry2: :angry2: That font is straight out of MS Paint and that star comes from Paint 3D. Futura Bold should never be used in a TV channel logo, never mind where else it is used. Even the Sony Ten channels look respectable in comparison. Couldn't they just use Kohinoor, the corporate font of Star (seen in the logo of Star Gold Select)?

Reminds me of this. Sorry @Nikhil Shirvankar bro, but Futura Bold is ill-suited for TV (unless the channel is MTV).
Transparent Monochrome Versions
Picture2.png

----------------------------------------------
Star Gold also rebranding then?
No way. Star Gold will remain as it is, the way it has been since 2011.

Last edited:
Not sure if the content would be same as Movies OK. If yes then it will be of no use

The channel name is Star Gold 2 not better.
Star India's all hindi Movies channel name maybe change in future. Like their Sports channels:hehe:

Star Gold - Star Gold 1
Movies OK - Star Gold 2 {Going to happen}
Star Gold Select - Star Gold 3
Star Utsav Movies - Star Gold 4
UTV Movies- Star Gold Select 1
UTV Action- Star Gold Select 2

How could you be so certain of that?
My guess. Star Movies and Star Gold have remained exactly the same for nearly a decade. They had many opportunities to rebrand but never took them whereas Star Plus has done it twice in three years (2016–18). Anyway I will be very happy if at all ever they rebrand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock